• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another new hay company

I now have so many different hays and samples, it's time for a piggy sampling day!
15bc665c319333a9ed6ca9087841da4a.jpg

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

That's an amazing photo!

I've just put in an order for the premium and blended see if we can tempt Rodney with them [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

I ordered some boxes for ARC and Amanda from HH called me to say they had donated some extra boxes to be added to the order :D

So kind of you to donate boxes to ARC :love: Great that HH have donated hay to them

My buns seem to prefer the HH stuff to the M and T Hay so I’ll be ordering some HH as soon as our current batch runs out.

Both of my piggies are loving the orchard hay. This is the bag that Pearl (the white one) is inside in the sampling photo. :lol: Picked that one as she is so fussy. It is a miracle to find something that she is into, as she is not a good hay eater. Misty will eat anything!

reviving this thread to show my 15kg of hay I just got in :lol:

image0.jpg

orchard is the only thing Orion will eat - he hates meadow (still have some left :roll: ), this should last us a while

babies also prefer orchard but will eat anything

might just throw the little bit of meadow we have out, not really enough to give it away

Night before last I had a dream I had a stall at the community centre down the road where I was supposed to be selling my business stuff. However I decided it would be much better to use my stall to tell people about all the lovely hay they could feed their bunnies:lol:. In my dream I had lots of people waiting at my stall as I aimlessly sifted through loads of cardboard boxes in a panic cos I couldn't tell which hay was which

Back