• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maple

Ooo look forward to bonding updates. All good here apart from the odd bit of chasing by Snowflake esp around (scatter fed) food.

Lots of sitting close to each other. Dusty in the pink litter tray (was Sydney) and Snowflake laying or sometimes loafing near by.

I’ve emailed my vet to see if they are happy to postpone Maples dental so we have more time to bond them before.

That sounds like a good plan. Hope all goes well with the bonding when the time comes.

I’m glad you agree everybun :)

I am really enjoying getting to know Bodders. He is a very pellet hungry boy which makes me laugh. My buns used to turn their noses up at pellets. His personality is so sweet. I’m so grateful I get to be his bunny mum.

I’m glad you agree everybun :)

I am really enjoying getting to know Bodders. He is a very pellet hungry boy which makes me laugh. My buns used to turn their noses up at pellets. His personality is so sweet. I’m so grateful I get to be his bunny mum.

Which pellets are you feeding him Loobers?

Back