• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maple

Yes: like Omi, I don't really have alternative accommodation and mine have had a date at the rescue, so it's home and in the playhouse and that's it. Lopsy's such a walkover anyway, he just likes the loves :lol:

I'll see if me or the OH can get some (sensible) in-travel pics :D But they won't be posted until we're home at the very earliest so I expect others will come sooner :lol:

KK would you mind PM me your bank details or PayPal for fuel please. I am doing the money stuff tomorrow for rescue & insurance

Yes Craig :love: Maple just sits staring into space and it’s breaking my heart. She’s ok just seems very lost. He’s a beautiful boy too

I’m sorry maple is grieving so. It hurts us to see it when they do.
I am so so pleased that you are embarking on this new bond- you are putting maples emotional well-being ahead of your own at this time. Which is a totally unselfish act of absolute kindness.
I share the same feeling - Leo is also quite distant but like you, we have also found strength to try and move forward.
So pleased for you. X

Hehe joey&boo has been trying to guess which bunny is coming down for Maple. I want her to have a nice surprise & something to look forward too :lol:
HAHAHAHA! :D I mean I don't even know yet :D All I know is Bigger Bunny in the bigger carrier, Littler Bunny in the slightly smaller one.

KK would you mind PM me your bank details or PayPal for fuel please. I am doing the money stuff tomorrow for rescue & insurance
Will do! :thumb:

We've got DAYS to wait yet [emoji3525]
You could always try checking with Jill as to who is left available? [emoji106]

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

no. that'd be a disaster, I'd end up adopting more myself. I like the look of Ice

When is the big day?
Saturday :) Weather looks alright too :) I'm looking forward to a nice long trip, don't think the OH is :lol: But he can read his book if he wants, I'm the driver! I've told him I would appreciate the help but I ain't going to force him, so he'll come unless he's got something relly urgent to do (which is possible).

We've got DAYS to wait yet [emoji3525]
You could always try checking with Jill as to who is left available? [emoji106]

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Don’t encourage her Motty! Two more sleeps & it’s bunny Christmas time for me

Back