• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maple

Its pretty much 2 years since I got Rudey & J&B needed dentals so I can empathise. You've had so much stress, bunny & everything else :( Sending big Boobly bear hugs xx

I'm so sorry to hear that Maples teggies are starting to bother her, but glad you've got her booked in ok to get them sorted. Sending lots of vibes for your girl, and a big hug for you xxx

Its pretty much 2 years since I got Rudey & J&B needed dentals so I can empathise. You've had so much stress, bunny & everything else :( Sending big Boobly bear hugs xx

Thanks Boobly :love: I just read that back and I sound like a right misery

4e7f261692ab893f81671d0054b49706.jpg

a0308c289e4ec28046d13a894a8ed3b4.jpg

c5c28c57508536c594590df0ef61a002.jpg

Syrupness this evening

You're definitely allowed. It's so hard.

Taking Primrose's ashes home was really hard, but the vet had kindly brought them out to me with Rodney and Blossom after they had a pre bonding up so they all travelled home together. I could barely drive for the tears but it felt right that way.

I'm sure things will feel more positive soon, once Maple has her dental and is feeling in top shape again.

And Bodmin will no doubt keep you entertained with antics and once those scary bits of bonding are over you'll be able to watch them grow close and get up to mischief together.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Big hugs loobers, hormones or not it's not an easy time :) I'm glad Bdmin's doing alright, the pellet thing is great: Aboleth and Lopsy would go wild for them but Chibbs never did, and it weirds me out. When Aboleth and Lopsy went to boarding while we were on holiday in 2016, the boarder said she'd never seen rabbits so excited for pellets! We just assumed that was normal :lol: Made it easier to get them to do what we wanted ;P

Ooof. That is just love on 4 paws right there. Sultry sophisticated and confident.
A bit Matt daemon sort of character. Just oozes schmooze appeal. :love:

Back