• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maple

Thanks Petsmum. I’m glad we tried and I had the best intentions for everybun. We will still have fun even if it’s side by side. This is my life in a nutshell of wanting to do the best but it not working out

If I may, Loobers, I’ll need to politely apply an objection here. You have a fantastic husband, beautiful house and you have given your heart and soul into each and every single pet that is lucky enough to call your house their home. You are about become a mother and bring a gorgeous baby into a world filled with love and dedicated parents who have the greatest morels and standards. You are doing everything for the right reasons and doing those things with your heart. It is the greatest single attribute anyone can have. Xx

Oh I'm sorry things haven't worked out with the bonding. It's always such a risk.

Would they be happy side by side for very long period?

With Primrose and Rodney after the first attempt where she bit his recently neutered area at the first meeting we had them live side by side for over 6 months before another attempt.

But I know you've got loads coming up so it may be a long while before you can or would even want to try again.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Oh I am so very sorry. I remember when I tried to bond a group of 6 and Frosty (buck) and Loganberry (buck) were very fighty. So unrelaxing. Like you I felt that they would never get along.

I hope that you have a good conversation with Jill. Best of luck finding a rabbit friendly so!ution.

We have had a busy day today. OH built a PMH style enclosure for Maple. It’s the side she only really ever used. We are going to move Bodmin in the other side tomorrow.

35410b766767d79827ecb09306d84882.jpg

Because the bunny room is so big it looks small but is not so don’t worry everybun. I thought we should go for something strong and where they can’t hurt each other through bars etc. Hopefully they will get to love each other this way instead. I got to find Bodmin a doggy bed for a litter tray and some home comforts first thing in the morning and then I can’t wait to see what he thinks

I'm sorry yesterday didn't go as planned.

Loving that enclosure, well done TTT & Maple. Can't believe how quickly it was made

I'm so impressed that your OH has made that so quickly and so well :D It looks really nice and I hope it all works out for them.

Back