• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maple

loobers25

Warren Veteran
I thought I would make a thread so everyone can see how maple is doing. Unfortunately my Tapatalk allowance for photos has run out so i will have to use Tippers account.

I feel Maple knew that Dennis was going to pass as they spent the last days together completely separate. She won’t to go in the left hand MPH under the window since and spends her days sleeping on the top part of the train or the right hand corner unit.

She’s very pleased to see us & has become attached to OH again. It’s sweet and I’m secretly jelous. I think he must do the better groomies. She likes to sit with him and comes charging across the hay to see him :love:

:love:
7e6036efa7288aec4267cd39b217aeca.jpg
4fee4e96cfc4982b5a968d345c4d6cf6.jpg
c9fe043942f820742ce40295c9dc175a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

They are such beautiful photos Loobers. Maple is clearly happy in herself and the fact she is bonding with you and your OH is evidence of that.
I think she probably did have some 6th sense about Dennis - animals are far more aware and in tune than we hoomans are right now. It is possible Maple's way of dealing with it was to distance herself so that she could prepare herself. What is evident is that she is surrounded by love and affection and support and you are both doing everything you can to help and support Maple through this phase.
Sending you both hugs and nose rubs to beautiful Maple. xx

Awh she's so beautiful [emoji7] she looks really happy with your OH too :)

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Aw bless her. She really does have wonderful colouring and those ears .... Awwww.

Snowflake spent Tessie's last days cuddled up to her as usual. He seems just fine now eating and poo wise. I feel awful for him and cant wait to get him bonded to his new doe when she arrives (eep).

Back