• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maple

the bonding willies. Like if you're scared of something it gives you the willies

:lol:

Loobers, you need pet remedy for the bunnies and Bach’s rescue remedy for you. Although I don’t know if you can use it if you are pregnant. Normally I’d also suggest wine too!

So last night I made the decision to move Bodmin into the nursery as Maple was throwing herself around (she gets up around 6pm) & the poor lad kept getting woken up. I’ve made the decision not to bond this weekend to give him some quiet time & adjust. Maple can smell him for sure as she keeps running up to the gate which is something new.

I should mention by throwing herself around I mean jumping off the pet manor housing going about her business. She makes a right racket on landing and was making him jump

Aww bless them. Bets she's excited.

Now call the Estate Agent & explain theres a bunny in the nursery :lol:

Its great to hear he loves his hay - I'd be desperate to see that in any bunny I adopted

if they both know the other is about I would start bonding..will only work them up to smell and hear another new bun without being able to get to it

Aww bless them. Bets she's excited.

Now call the Estate Agent & explain theres a bunny in the nursery :lol:

Its great to hear he loves his hay - I'd be desperate to see that in any bunny I adopted

:lol:
Yes, definitely :love:

He's a very timid, small & relaxed. He looks quite big and chunky in pictures but he is small bless him
Given he was the 'bigger' one so went in the big carrier, it dwarfed him :lol: He was probably half the size of Lopsy :D We never got to see his lovely spotty chest, I'll show Matt later :D He was a quiet, subdued traveller but relaxed into a half-sprawl by the time we got to tulsi's :)

He was proper flightly on first transfer but CBAed when loobers and Tippertappertoby took over :lol: I reckon the journey made him sleepy!

Back