• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maple

So Maples lump is still here. Uncle John said if it was still there in one months time to come get it checked. Unfortunately it is, so we are going next Monday.

Is there a possibility that it could be a fatty lump of some sorts? Like doggies get? What are we to expect investigation wise?

I'm sorry her lump is still there :( I would imagine they might be able to do a fine needle aspiration to determine what it is.

Really sorry to hear this about Maple. I agree with Omi, not sure how else they could determine what it is. Will be thinking of you both xx

Just abit worried because she has had cancer before and they removed it. I am going to try and stay positive though. I hope it’s a getting older thing

fingers crossed its nothing too bad!

I haven't really said anything but man I love Bodmin's face and colouring. he reminds me a little of a blue Luna :love:

Just abit worried because she has had cancer before and they removed it. I am going to try and stay positive though. I hope it’s a getting older thing

Treacle had a lumpy thing on her ear for about three years, was told it wasn't malignant, they said that was an age thing and we just left it alone.

What an amazing enclosure!!!!! And Maple is beeeaautiful! Beautiful markings

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Hi everybun, sorry I’ve been quiet. So I found a symmetrical lump on her other shoulder blade so I am assuming its just two rolls of fat that roll over her shoulders. I decided against taking her the long trip today and will go to johns local clinic near my house just to confirm. But I am pretty certain it’s just fat as it comes from under her dewlap and over her shoulders. It makes sense why I kept getting confused what side it was as when she sits in different positions you can only feel one at a time. She has very loose rolly skin, I have always wondered if she’s had babies

09157d6c3598295c2042c58c02157d3f.jpg

9cf3aa8b0e75995f74cd1083786f0b30.jpg

We made a barn door for the bunny room this weekend. It’s a solid pine door so the other side is completely bunny safe.

Hi everybun, sorry I’ve been quiet. So I found a symmetrical lump on her other shoulder blade so I am assuming its just two rolls of fat that roll over her shoulders. I decided against taking her the long trip today and will go to johns local clinic near my house just to confirm. But I am pretty certain it’s just fat as it comes from under her dewlap and over her shoulders. It makes sense why I kept getting confused what side it was as when she sits in different positions you can only feel one at a time. She has very loose rolly skin, I have always wondered if she’s had babies

That sounds more reassuring :)

Back