• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maple

Introducing Bodmin :love:

Please note the white feetsies front & back :love:
7f079754267a33710787768e519ab206.jpg
4b27fbcf3a8f7c84d514dc4c1c356c2c.jpg
3117ac23d813d7846b885bb262edc599.jpg
3435975ea9db4cf128a723762bd2b087.jpg
f9fa4d52acc74140dccd5b04e344f52f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

what a gorgeous bunny, I love his spotty bib. An uppy earred delight. How old is he? Whats his story? What does Syruppy think?

We are all home & settled :love:

A huge thank you to honeybunnies & KK for him. He’s truly a lovely bun.

He’s had lots of hay and some SS pellets to eat. Also a big drink of water. Just giving him peace and quiet today.

We have put him in a temporary cage in the bunny bedroom with a grid round him so Maple can’t get near him.

I am tempted to start bonding in the lounge tomorrow in my bunny bonding pen all being well :love:

I will post some photos shortly (I have to uses tippers account as my photo limit is up)

glad he is home and thank you for adopting him. Give Bodmin..or Bodders as I call him..a nose rub from me x

I love his speckled chest fur and his white socks.
Do I spy a "I'll soon be boss around here" look in his eyes?
Richard

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

So he is 18 months and came to the rescue with his brother who at the time where both not neutered. He is very chilled and was eating lots of hay in the carrier & still is now. Bodmin is the name he came with & we are keeping it

Maple hasn't seen him yet as she's slumbering. I hope the pet remedy plug in will hide their scents a little. She's had our travel time to investigate the cage that appeared so hopefully she leaves it alone until bonding time now

I love his speckled chest fur and his white socks.
Do I spy a "I'll soon be boss around here" look in his eyes?
Richard

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
He's a very timid, small & relaxed. He looks quite big and chunky in pictures but he is small bless him

Aaaw. I was wondering how you and Tulsi were getting on when I was at work earlier. Bodmin looks gorgeous. Good luck with the bonding.

He’s a very handsome bunny for sure. I love his colour and a very unique speckled chest which just adds to his unique appeal.
I detect a hint of nethie from his ears. And I sense he has a hidden ability to sploof. Xx

Aww he is similar in colouring to my new girl Sydney (may change her name).

Maple's room looks amazing!

Back