• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

push-ups

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
32927084e54a546cddf4095b3a43705b.jpg

d82b22b700538a91e1ddb95148ad1930.jpg

no idea what he’s doing but maybe I should be worried ? [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hah yea, I don't doubt it [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

butter wouldn't melt :roll:

he spent all of yesterday driving me up the wall being destructive. carpet, hay bag, my slippers, my bag, the sofa. nightmare honestly!!!! I know its because he's lonely so I don't hold it against him but I found myself asking, can you chill for 3 minutes? 3 seconds even, please. 0.3 seconds even. just stop and smell the flowers

butter wouldn't melt :roll:

he spent all of yesterday driving me up the wall being destructive. carpet, hay bag, my slippers, my bag, the sofa. nightmare honestly!!!! I know its because he's lonely so I don't hold it against him but I found myself asking, can you chill for 3 minutes? 3 seconds even, please. 0.3 seconds even. just stop and smell the flowers
Sounds like Evelyn [emoji38][emoji38] and Atticus when he's trying to scale the wall or a mountain of stuff [emoji849] Idk if he's actually a mountain goat or what.. But he's too smart and determined for his own good, and my sanity [emoji849] I had to clean the kitchen counter the other day after he ended up on top of it.. Maybe he's a cat.. I cannot deal with animals on kitchen counters though [emoji21][emoji38]

Sounds like Evelyn [emoji38][emoji38] and Atticus when he's trying to scale the wall or a mountain of stuff [emoji849] Idk if he's actually a mountain goat or what.. But he's too smart and determined for his own good, and my sanity [emoji849] I had to clean the kitchen counter the other day after he ended up on top of it.. Maybe he's a cat.. I cannot deal with animals on kitchen counters though [emoji21][emoji38]

ugggh don't BF says the rabbits are training us for having a baby/toddler. he reckons we'll be expert parents by the time we have kids :lol: tbf..with Luna, she's often required hourly feeding for days at a time when she's been really unwell, granted we got a break after she became better but def gave us a taste of the sleep deprived life. and rabbit proofing is basically just baby proofing honestly.. wires, anything you don't want destroyed is moved. I mean maybe minus needing to cover baseboards but idk, somebodies kid out there has probably attempted to eat baseboards.......

I still stand by rabbits are just furry toddlers tbh!!!

Atticus sounds like a nightmare, him and Orion will get along well! :lol: I think if we put both in a room together they'd probably cause so much chaos we'd go grey in about 20 minutes and the room wouldn't be standing anymore!!

what is it with rabbits and counters?? Orion really wants to get up on the dining room table & counters. I'm worried he's gonna injure himself as he never quite reaches. scares the **** out of me as a few times it looks like he's gonna whack his neck into the edge. I can't really block him from the dining table either. apart of me wonders if I should just give up and let him get up there safely! altho I don't really like them being up on spaces like that. he's not allowed in the kitchen for that reason (cause he also wants to get in the oven and washing machine and I'm terrified I'd shut him in there without noticing). I think maybe cause food is on the counter? or that's where I keep the pellet..idk!!

I feel like Orion can be smart, but then he full on rams himself into the wall or couch cause he was going too fast and I'm like, there's nothing inside of your head tbh. other day he injured himself by going too fast and whacking into the living room litter box.. nothing broken, just hurt his paw (he was fine 20 minutes later) but I was in a right flap that he had broken it or smth!! refused to put weight on it, then binkied off to go and toss around a cardboard box. nightmare!!!! :lol:

ugggh don't BF says the rabbits are training us for having a baby/toddler. he reckons we'll be expert parents by the time we have kids [emoji38] tbf..with Luna, she's often required hourly feeding for days at a time when she's been really unwell, granted we got a break after she became better but def gave us a taste of the sleep deprived life. and rabbit proofing is basically just baby proofing honestly.. wires, anything you don't want destroyed is moved. I mean maybe minus needing to cover baseboards but idk, somebodies kid out there has probably attempted to eat baseboards.......

I still stand by rabbits are just furry toddlers tbh!!!

Atticus sounds like a nightmare, him and Orion will get along well! [emoji38] I think if we put both in a room together they'd probably cause so much chaos we'd go grey in about 20 minutes and the room wouldn't be standing anymore!!

what is it with rabbits and counters?? Orion really wants to get up on the dining room table & counters. I'm worried he's gonna injure himself as he never quite reaches. scares the **** out of me as a few times it looks like he's gonna whack his neck into the edge. I can't really block him from the dining table either. apart of me wonders if I should just give up and let him get up there safely! altho I don't really like them being up on spaces like that. he's not allowed in the kitchen for that reason (cause he also wants to get in the oven and washing machine and I'm terrified I'd shut him in there without noticing). I think maybe cause food is on the counter? or that's where I keep the pellet..idk!!

I feel like Orion can be smart, but then he full on rams himself into the wall or couch cause he was going too fast and I'm like, there's nothing inside of your head tbh. other day he injured himself by going too fast and whacking into the living room litter box.. nothing broken, just hurt his paw (he was fine 20 minutes later) but I was in a right flap that he had broken it or smth!! refused to put weight on it, then binkied off to go and toss around a cardboard box. nightmare!!!! [emoji38]

See Clementine is so chill, she's just a big cushion and every so often she'll hop about and come over etc, such a well behaved bun.. The white buns are pretty chill but have a crazy half hour every so often [emoji38] but Atticus is like on a war path constantly.. I think he's really smart though, which makes it worse [emoji38] he learns things really quickly, he knows what you're saying to him too (not just saying that, he knows different words, his name, seems to be able to read what's going on) and he's calculating.. Makes the other three look very stupid [emoji38] although it's a lot living with him inside, I think if it wasn't for his health issues and also he's scared of the outside, never used to be, but yea hasn't gone well last few times he's been out. But yea if it wasn't for all that, I'd buy him a large enclosure and stick him outside.. I love him but he's just a lot.. [emoji38] He can be so sweet though, honestly the house would feel empty without him. He's a lot of rabbit, cannot be ignored! Sounds like him an Orion would take over the world tbh [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] pinky and the brain, bun edition.

Babies are exhausting, even caring for Atticus hourly wasn't as bad as the newborn phase.. I think it's similar.. But the issue is, when I left Atticus and shut the door that was it, until I went back to check.. Whereas babies it's everything on their schedule [emoji38] and even when they're asleep and you're exhausted you lay awake thinking.. They'll wake up soon, if I fall asleep now it'll be even harder to get up, plus then I might make mistakes because I'm so tired.. [emoji38] Also your body is under more strain on top of everything else you're doing. Having a baby showed me the real meaning of sleep deprivation [emoji38] honestly be prepared [emoji38] also having both animals and the baby is a lot, Evelyn went to sleep at 10pm the other night (miracle!) but then I had to bath Atticus, time I was done, she'd woken back up then wouldn't sleep til 2 am [emoji21][emoji21][emoji21]

See Clementine is so chill, she's just a big cushion and every so often she'll hop about and come over etc, such a well behaved bun.. The white buns are pretty chill but have a crazy half hour every so often [emoji38] but Atticus is like on a war path constantly.. I think he's really smart though, which makes it worse [emoji38] he learns things really quickly, he knows what you're saying to him too (not just saying that, he knows different words, his name, seems to be able to read what's going on) and he's calculating.. Makes the other three look very stupid [emoji38] although it's a lot living with him inside, I think if it wasn't for his health issues and also he's scared of the outside, never used to be, but yea hasn't gone well last few times he's been out. But yea if it wasn't for all that, I'd buy him a large enclosure and stick him outside.. I love him but he's just a lot.. [emoji38] He can be so sweet though, honestly the house would feel empty without him. He's a lot of rabbit, cannot be ignored! Sounds like him an Orion would take over the world tbh [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] pinky and the brain, bun edition.

Babies are exhausting, even caring for Atticus hourly wasn't as bad as the newborn phase.. I think it's similar.. But the issue is, when I left Atticus and shut the door that was it, until I went back to check.. Whereas babies it's everything on their schedule [emoji38] and even when they're asleep and you're exhausted you lay awake thinking.. They'll wake up soon, if I fall asleep now it'll be even harder to get up, plus then I might make mistakes because I'm so tired.. [emoji38] Also your body is under more strain on top of everything else you're doing. Having a baby showed me the real meaning of sleep deprivation [emoji38] honestly be prepared [emoji38] also having both animals and the baby is a lot, Evelyn went to sleep at 10pm the other night (miracle!) but then I had to bath Atticus, time I was done, she'd woken back up then wouldn't sleep til 2 am [emoji21][emoji21][emoji21]

god Atticus sounds like what Orion would be if he had more than one braincell that dings around in his head like a windows screen saver :lol: I relate to that, Orion can..be a lot in a sense of he's always pushing boundaries. he can be smart; like he knows when we're talking about him 100% and recognises the tone of voice. he isn't allowed in the kitchen, but he runs in there, and then *waits* for you to shoo him out, tail wiggles & binkying as you do. he very much recognises our playful "Orion!!" vs our angry "Orion!". I say angry..not the right term. ig more like worry, like when he gets to wires, or traps himself between the radiator and the pen.. we're not actually mad, just more frustrated / panicked he's done smth dangerous. he knows he isn't allowed upstairs, kitchen, hallway. so he tests his limits and then wants you to shoo him out. if I take too long / haven't notice he stomps, then I come and find him, and he shoots off. jerk!!

I know if I didn't shoo him off he'd probably actually do smth dangerous like eat the fridge wire... don't really fancy myself electrified rabbit.. ��

he's a handful inside for sure but..idk..I don't think I could do outdoor rabbits again. Snoopy was outdoor but I hated it. granted his setup was pretty bad, but I hated how to spend time / be close to him I had to sit out sometimes in miserable weather to spend time with him. or scooping poop up in the rain or snow. & noticing illness was more difficult. it was just a lot of negatives for me and he didn't feel like he was apart of the family. one time we didn't catch stasis until it was really bad and it just..I beat myself up for it honestly cause we almost lost him I think. inside at least, I walk past them constantly, so if somebody looks off, I'll instantly know. outside I just..didn't.

not shaming anybody with outdoor rabbits though; I'm just paranoid and find it didn't work out for me tbh! as much as I complain, and my house looks like insanity (and doing anything is a real pain as everything is neatly blocked off from rabbit teeth), I prefer it vs outside.

not that I could do outside anyway, my back yard as a whole probably doesn't even meet the RWAF standards ����

ooh yeah, I def don't think buns are as hard as a baby at all. obviously..rabbits are less vocal / more contained. a kid needs you 24/7 including screaming very loudly hahahah. with Luna and feeding her every 2 hours for almost a week, it was exhausting for sure, but less physical as ofc I'm just mixing up critical care and pleading her just to take it so I can get 1hr 45 minutes more sleep vs only an hour before I gotta feed her again :lol: but yeah, its exhausting, but less so as its not a bodily strain. we just like to joke about it between us that the rabbits are good training. always thinking to ourselves before we place something down or do something "is this bad for Orion / do I mind if this gets destroyed", and always testing every nook and cranny so he can't escape and get to PC wires or whatnot :lol: