Thread: Avatars

Default Avatars

Sorry I read the forum rules but may have missed something as my bun was ill when first posted.

I have noticed others don't seem to use avatars on their posts. I thought maybe they just didn't 'show' up as I'm not pc savvy.

But I'm thinking now that maybe you don't use them to improve uploading times on the site? I saw about that with images and just thought it was for photos.

Could you please explain the rules and what avatar codes you use and their meaning (if not obvious already).

Thanks and sorry if I've been a bit slow on the uptake but had a sick bun to care for and other issues recently xx

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

A lot of people do have avatars and signatures, I know some people don’t, but you should see the ones that do. I have both.

This thread might help http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...-by-your-name)

And there’s one for signatures too http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...-to-your-posts

Quote Originally Posted by twistedtiggerz69 View Post
    You don't see the avatars or signatures in Tapatalk (well I don't anyway). Try logging on a PC and they are all there in all their lovely bunnyness

I think Tapatalk also allows more emojis becasue I don't always see all of them on a PC...?
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Ah! It's because I use Tapatalk. I started writing everywhere just now instead of the avatar