• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My boy has gone to the bridge

I'm so sorry Loobers. Dennis was a special bun and you gave him a wonderful life. Give Maple a cuddle from us.

Aww so sorry for your loss. He was such a love. Looked rather like my beloved Loganberry.

Aaaw what a cute video. Two such lovely buns. Maple is a lucky lady to have had two such kind husbuns.

It's moments like this which tell us in our hearts why we choose to adopt these beautiful dear little bunnies. They provide us with the most special and treasured memories and Dennis had a heart bigger than his physical body. You truly gave him the life he deserved with Toby and Maple. xx

Very sorry to see this sad news. I haven't been around for a few days but just wanted to add condolences from me and Bertie bunny xx

So sorry to hear about your boy Dennis. I haven't been on here much the last few days as been ill so this post is a bit late. It was his time and can tell he had a wonderful life xxx

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Dennis’s ashes have come back but I don’t think I can deal with that right now. I miss him so much. It hurts so much :cry:

Dennis’s ashes have come back but I don’t think I can deal with that right now. I miss him so much. It hurts so much :cry:

Oh bless you, you don't have to deal with it, until you are ready, but so pleased that he is home. Big hugs Loobers xxxx

Back