• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My boy has gone to the bridge

loobers25

Warren Veteran
Dennis had his lunch fine then this afternoon I found him collapsed :cry: I will never have a companion like Den in my life again, he was a bun in a million & so kind. Words can’t even really describe how special he is to me and how much I love him. Thank you everybun for your vibes & thoughts as always. I’m going to miss him forever and a day

I’m so so sorry :cry: you always did your very best for him and he couldn’t have been happier:love:

Thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Oh loobers, I'm so sorry :cry: He had the perfect life and knew when it was time to leave :cry: A very special soul :love:

Oh loobers - I am so so so sorry. I’m crying my eyes out.
You did everything and more for Dennis. He had the life he truly deserved and he had your home full of love and care. Abd he had lovely Maple to keep him warm. I am so sorry.
Sleep peacefully Dennis, you beautiful and gentle of rabbits. Xx

Oh no, I'm so so sorry to hear this Loobers, but he was in his own home where he was happy and loved, and he went when he was ready, so saved you that decision. Big big hugs for you, Maple and OH. Sweet dreams Dennis, I will never forget you xxxx

I'm so sorry loobers :cry:
He was such a wonderful rabbit, full of character, he really will be missed :cry:

I'm heartbroken for you Loobers. He was the most special of special rabbits. Looking at his face always made me smile. Sweet dreams beautiful boy xxx

It hurts that I tried to get him the passing he deserved and I wasn’t able too in time. A bunny mums instinct is always right :cry:

It hurts that I tried to get him the passing he deserved and I wasn’t able too in time. A bunny mums instinct is always right :cry:

You did all that you possibly could for Dennis and more. He could not have asked for a better life and he left peacefully in the place where he felt most safe xx

That's really sad news Loobers, we all enjoyed following your updates on Dennis and Maple {{{ hugs}}} to you and Maple
Richard

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

I am so sorry, he was a very loved boy and had the very best life.
It is hard when you can't get the ending you wanted, but try to let that go, and just remember how much he was loved and that he knew that.

You did all that you possibly could for Dennis and more. He could not have asked for a better life and he left peacefully in the place where he felt most safe xx

i agree.
i find it awful when buns are pts at the vets rather than passing at their home :(

Rest in peace, Dennis.

Back