• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who's done it again!

Orenoko

Mama Doe
I am once again trapped in my chair [emoji1787] these rabbits are evil!
20d21e6d276c0d721787cdfe146f55f2.jpg

Edited to add: after a complex operation to extricate myself from the chair without disturbing him, I walk out of the room and two minutes later he's followed me out!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Edited to add: after a complex operation to extricate myself from the chair without disturbing him, I walk out of the room and two minutes later he's followed me out!
That's what he wanted you to do :lol: Planning, definitely :D

I need to learn not to pull the chair in so far, but if I don't then I'm reaching too far to the table to type. They never sit there when I'm not there, maybe I should take it as a compliment that they like being near me lol.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I had been working on the sofa since Blossom arrived as her cage went where my desk was.

I had to be very careful how I got up as often I would find Rodney sleeping just where I'd put my feet down.

They do seem to live being nearby.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Yeah it's funny isn't it! I've really enjoyed being able to spend more time with them over the course of this lockdown, I was at work all week pre Covid and now I wfh 3 or 4 days a week and I've loved getting to know their little routines that they have between themselves and what they get up to!

I love love love having my indoor rabbits, but free range house rabbits (not just one room) would be wonderful. Maybe one day.

Back