• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Temporary Rehoming for my Indoor Rabbit

emilyb

New Kit
Hi All,

I'm hoping someone can help me please.

I am having to leave my current accommodation in the next couple of weeks and my new accommodation isn't available until another 4-6 months. In that time I do not have anywhere to house my lovely little bunny. I have looked into boarding and that sadly isn't feasible.

She is a 1 years old lop x lion head, not neutered and has lived indoors since I've had her from 8 weeks old.

Does anyone on here have any solutions or suggestions please?

Many Thanks
Emily

Hi All,

I'm hoping someone can help me please.

I am having to leave my current accommodation in the next couple of weeks and my new accommodation isn't available until another 4-6 months. In that time I do not have anywhere to house my lovely little bunny. I have looked into boarding and that sadly isn't feasible.

She is a 1 years old lop x lion head, not neutered and has lived indoors since I've had her from 8 weeks old.

Does anyone on here have any solutions or suggestions please?

Many Thanks
Emily

What area are you in ? Lock Down restriction will need to be factored in

Where are you staying in the interim? Is there any way she can come with you, even if it's perhaps not the ideal setup? Ordinarily you'd want the best setup you can have but if it's a temporary arrangement sometimes you have to make the best of what you have.

Hi,

Sorry I should have stated my location. I am moving from London (Camden) to Hertfordshire (Hemel Hempstead).

It would have been the preferred option but is not possible to keep her with me at my interim accommodation unfortunately and I have exhausted the option of friends. So was hoping to find a solution here.

Hi,

Sorry I should have stated my location. I am moving from London (Camden) to Hertfordshire (Hemel Hempstead).

It would have been the preferred option but is not possible to keep her with me at my interim accommodation unfortunately and I have exhausted the option of friends. So was hoping to find a solution here.

Try contacting Animal Rescue and Care in Twickenham, they have Fosterers, but I can’t guarantee they could help. A donation to the Rescue would be appropriate if they can though.

https://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/

Is your bunny vaccinated? She will probably need to be before anyone would agree to foster her.

Back