Thread: Temporary Rehoming for my Indoor Rabbit

Default Temporary Rehoming for my Indoor Rabbit

Hi All,

I'm hoping someone can help me please.

I am having to leave my current accommodation in the next couple of weeks and my new accommodation isn't available until another 4-6 months. In that time I do not have anywhere to house my lovely little bunny. I have looked into boarding and that sadly isn't feasible.

She is a 1 years old lop x lion head, not neutered and has lived indoors since I've had her from 8 weeks old.

Does anyone on here have any solutions or suggestions please?

Many Thanks
    Emily

Quote Originally Posted by emilyb View Post
    Hi All,

I'm hoping someone can help me please.

I am having to leave my current accommodation in the next couple of weeks and my new accommodation isn't available until another 4-6 months. In that time I do not have anywhere to house my lovely little bunny. I have looked into boarding and that sadly isn't feasible.

She is a 1 years old lop x lion head, not neutered and has lived indoors since I've had her from 8 weeks old.

Does anyone on here have any solutions or suggestions please?

Many Thanks
    Emily
    What area are you in ? Lock Down restriction will need to be factored in

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Block the building of a Rabbit Meat Farm in Cornwall
    http://chng.it/McbytJf7bP

Where are you staying in the interim? Is there any way she can come with you, even if it's perhaps not the ideal setup? Ordinarily you'd want the best setup you can have but if it's a temporary arrangement sometimes you have to make the best of what you have.

Hi,

Sorry I should have stated my location. I am moving from London (Camden) to Hertfordshire (Hemel Hempstead).

It would have been the preferred option but is not possible to keep her with me at my interim accommodation unfortunately and I have exhausted the option of friends. So was hoping to find a solution here.

Quote Originally Posted by emilyb View Post
    Hi,

Sorry I should have stated my location. I am moving from London (Camden) to Hertfordshire (Hemel Hempstead).

It would have been the preferred option but is not possible to keep her with me at my interim accommodation unfortunately and I have exhausted the option of friends. So was hoping to find a solution here.
    Try contacting Animal Rescue and Care in Twickenham, they have Fosterers, but I can’t guarantee they could help. A donation to the Rescue would be appropriate if they can though.

https://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Block the building of a Rabbit Meat Farm in Cornwall
    http://chng.it/McbytJf7bP

Wise Old Thumper

Is your bunny vaccinated? She will probably need to be before anyone would agree to foster her.