Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Re: some help re wife bun for Leo

Quote Originally Posted by Rhianna View Post
    I think this doe sounds like a good match for your household and for Leo. Your buns have the best of both worlds - inside with human comforts and contact and outside to run and binky and be a bunny. If I let mine loose in the garden I would never get them back so mine have a large run but don't have the benefit of inside time with me as they are completely outdoor bunnies.

Poor bun to have lost two companions when she is so young.

Fingers crossed that all goes well with this potential adoption xxx
    This was exactly my initial thoughts. My goodness, it's like you were listening to me when I was talking to my wife half an hour ago. Having that sort of tragidy in such a young bunnies life is going to impact on her security and wellbeing. She will feel vulnerable, insecure and will be searching for security and stability with a balance of both worlds.
    Thank your for your kind words Rhianna.
    Craig xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by Rhianna View Post
    I think this doe sounds like a good match for your household and for Leo. Your buns have the best of both worlds - inside with human comforts and contact and outside to run and binky and be a bunny. If I let mine loose in the garden I would never get them back so mine have a large run but don't have the benefit of inside time with me as they are completely outdoor bunnies.

Poor bun to have lost two companions when she is so young.

Fingers crossed that all goes well with this potential adoption xxx
    My thoughts exactly. Good luck xx

Just answered your other thread. Agree with Rhianna and co, best of luck.