• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Re: some help re wife bun for Leo

I think this doe sounds like a good match for your household and for Leo. Your buns have the best of both worlds - inside with human comforts and contact and outside to run and binky and be a bunny. If I let mine loose in the garden I would never get them back so mine have a large run but don't have the benefit of inside time with me as they are completely outdoor bunnies.

Poor bun to have lost two companions when she is so young.

Fingers crossed that all goes well with this potential adoption xxx

This was exactly my initial thoughts. My goodness, it's like you were listening to me when I was talking to my wife half an hour ago. Having that sort of tragidy in such a young bunnies life is going to impact on her security and wellbeing. She will feel vulnerable, insecure and will be searching for security and stability with a balance of both worlds.
Thank your for your kind words Rhianna.
Craig xx

I think this doe sounds like a good match for your household and for Leo. Your buns have the best of both worlds - inside with human comforts and contact and outside to run and binky and be a bunny. If I let mine loose in the garden I would never get them back so mine have a large run but don't have the benefit of inside time with me as they are completely outdoor bunnies.

Poor bun to have lost two companions when she is so young.

Fingers crossed that all goes well with this potential adoption xxx

My thoughts exactly. Good luck:wave: xx

Back