• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowflake needs a doe.

Hope all goes well.My bridge girl Cleo was a blue otter mini lop.A deep slate/blue with creamy belly and paw edges,and caramel coloured nape .She was a right madam though.😊

Much better for Jill to work with you - I just took a look at their Facebook page.

Thanks Babs
df44e2bfb676a5ea060f70b35e0a46ba.jpg

I wonder what he’s like. Handsome chap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it’s early days with Syrup but I thought I would at least start looking incase it takes a while due to covid and everything. She seems ok, just a little lost & quiet

I know it’s early days with Syrup but I thought I would at least start looking incase it takes a while due to covid and everything. She seems ok, just a little lost & quiet

Certainly nothing wrong with looking. I hope that Jill comes back to you.

I did think that it would be an ideal opportunity for Syrup to possibly meet a new friend to help with her grief as there is a bunny already coming down South for Tulsi.

Glad Maple is OK ish. Must be so difficult for buns to understand why they are suddenly alone. I know spending some time with the bunny who has passed is supposed to help but I have never found it to make any difference.

I've now fallen in love with a rabbit on the honeybunnies Facebook page [emoji38] I'm hoping she's not up for adoption [emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Back