• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowflake needs a doe.

Yes Jill I would like to adopt this lovely sounding doe for snowflake if I could please?

Thought about it overnight and it feels like the best thing for Snowflake.

Eta just googled blue otter netherland dwarf rabbits and almost cried when I saw the colouring. My soul rabbit, Lady Alice was just like that (not a nethie but that same lovely colouring).

Last edited:
Yes Jill I would like to adopt this lovely sounding doe for snowflake if I could please?

Thought about it overnight and it feels like the best thing for Snowflake.

Eta just googled blue otter netherland dwarf rabbits and almost cried when I saw the colouring. My soul rabbit, Lady Alice was just like that (not a nethie but that same lovely colouring).

:love: I just googled them, too. They do look rather special! Hope all goes well with the transport run etc.

If you want my assistance, please PM me: I don't always check on here and I'm really good at missing things! :D I am more available at weekends but could do a weekday if that's more convenient :)

Blue otters :love: I'm a MASSIVE fan :D I promise I won't bun-nap if I am driving her down :D

Thank you Babsie. Thanks also Keletkezes. Will pm you once I have worked out timing with Jill.

That's good news. As you know I work shifts so no particular day is easier or more difficult for me. If you give me a choice of a couple of days I can hopefully work around you. I think Honeybunnies is somewhere near where BARC is and on previous occasions the bunny transfer took place at a service station on the A34. Can't remember which one but they had a McDonalds as I treated myself to some fries when I went in to use the loo. I very rarely go into a McDonalds but the fries were actually really nice on both occasions - there may even have been a third!

Oh this is such a lovely forum, just caught up with latest posts, and I'm in tears, not like me :? Hope everything works out well for everybun x

That's good news. As you know I work shifts so no particular day is easier or more difficult for me. If you give me a choice of a couple of days I can hopefully work around you. I think Honeybunnies is somewhere near where BARC is and on previous occasions the bunny transfer took place at a service station on the A34. Can't remember which one but they had a McDonalds as I treated myself to some fries when I went in to use the loo. I very rarely go into a McDonalds but the fries were actually really nice on both occasions - there may even have been a third!

We are just outside Leicester..near junction 21 of M1 :)

and I am so happy this little girl will have a fab home :D

I think Keletkezes is doing the whole journey now but I am happy to be on standby if required.
Yeah, it's just easier, no/fewer escaping bunnies across carparks, less infection risk, it's a 3hr journey and Honeybunnies is on the way, and if it's a Saturday the OH might come with and offer bun support :) Also it'll be a nice day out :lol: Can always take the scenic route back if necessary ;P

Wonderful lovely people!

Any day is fine for me and Snowflake. Liase between you (Keketkezes and Jill) and let me know when to expect little sweetie chops.

Back