• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowflake needs a doe.

Which one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think she's called Kalla [emoji7]

Also Flo from fat fluffs [emoji7] but Idk if Apricot and Penelope would want another sister [emoji38]

I gotta stop looking I've already got someone new joining the household soon [emoji38]
Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Also Flo from fat fluffs [emoji7] but Idk if Apricot and Penelope would want another sister [emoji38]

I gotta stop looking I've already got someone new joining the household soon [emoji38]

Awww little n’ large :love: they are both so sweet :love:

Another hammy on the horizon?

Do you have any single male bunnies for Syrup by any chance? Since you guys are coming down this way?
Heck yeah, if it happens I can totally bring up to 3 separate groups as I have 3 carriers, although one of them is really small :D Get yer orders in now! :lol:

Babsie, were you still up for fish&chips? I might not be able to go the hour further north for Zoobec's but there's some award-winning ones around Nottingham. Might be a bit cold by the time I get there though :lol:

Heck yeah, if it happens I can totally bring up to 3 separate groups as I have 3 carriers, although one of them is really small :D Get yer orders in now! :lol:

Babsie, were you still up for fish&chips? I might not be able to go the hour further north for Zoobec's but there's some award-winning ones around Nottingham. Might be a bit cold by the time I get there though :lol:

4 hour old fish and chips might not be the best :lol: But what an offer. KK you are amazing :love:
If you do have to reheat fish and chips, best to do it in the oven.

Kalla isnt ready yet as not speyed. I'll let you know when she is :)

If you want my assistance, please PM me: I don't always check on here and I'm really good at missing things! :D I am more available at weekends but could do a weekday if that's more convenient :)

Blue otters :love: I'm a MASSIVE fan :D I promise I won't bun-nap if I am driving her down :D

hi this offer is very kind of you..can you pm me please :) and huge thanks x

Hi guys, i have spoken with Jill and have a bunny in mind :love: Whats the plan everybun? Are you coming all the way down south KK?

Well, I am still fancying f & c, but I think I'll pass on that, thank you! :lol:

Wow that's brilliant news. Two bunnies coming down South that I will hopefully get to meet if lockdown ever comes to an end!

KK you are really amazing being prepared to drive a six hour round trip. That's real bunny dedication :love:

Wow that's brilliant news. Two bunnies coming down South that I will hopefully get to meet if lockdown ever comes to an end!

KK you are really amazing being prepared to drive a six hour round trip. That's real bunny dedication :love:

theres just no words how kind it is :love:

I did think that it would be an ideal opportunity for Syrup to possibly meet a new friend to help with her grief as there is a bunny already coming down South for Tulsi.

Glad Maple is OK ish. Must be so difficult for buns to understand why they are suddenly alone. I know spending some time with the bunny who has passed is supposed to help but I have never found it to make any difference.

:(
poor Maple, must be so hard for her :(

Pepper didn't seem to mind at all when Poppy passed away but i'm sure he's happier now he has company even though Tulip bullys him terribly

It is sad to see bunnies on there own and feeling abit lost. I think it’s important for her to have a small time for herself. I wouldn’t like it if my husbun passed and some other bloke moved straight in :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back