Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Dennis isnít eating

Holding you and Dennis in my thoughts xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Warren Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorMorse View Post

Thankfully my Vet will do PTS at home, in full PPE in the back garden x
    I thought I had read somewhere on here that a vet had agreed to PTS at home as long as it was outside.

Such a difficult decision Loobers - trying to balance not letting go too soon against not allowing a much loved bun to be uncomfortable. You have the medication, vaccination and Dennis' prior health conditions to take into the equation too. If you sit very quietly with Dennis maybe he will let you know what he wants. (I hope that doesn't offend you but it is what I have done when I have been conflicted).

I am going to work now so won't be able to post until late but I will be thinking of you and Dennis and sending my love to you both (and to Maple and your OH too)

xxxx

I'm so, so sorry Dennis isn't doing well today. It must be so difficult for you, seeing him like this... I'm sending Dennis so many vibes, and am thinking of you both.

Millions of vibes for your sweet Dennis.

oh no, I'm so sorry Dennis is feeling so unwell
    Sending lots of vibes.

Warren Veteran

Just got in from work and popped on to say I am thinking of you xxx

Just been reading this thread as soorry but I've not been well. Had me in tears throughout.

Mischief had bupe (we think) recently and we really thought we were going to lose him the next day. But we think it was the sedative effects and he improved the next day.

I'm certainly not a vet but that along with the triple vac could certainly knock him for six if anything like Mischief. Mischief was very lethargic for 2 days at least after the bupe and we were really worried and thought we had to say goodbye to him. We syringe fed him to get liquids down and that helped a little. Don't know if Dennis would be up for that though? Sorry if not great advice but just wanted you to know how bupe can affect them.

Really sad to hear your boy is so poorly. I hope you find the answers within yourself and by listening to him. Our thoughts are with you through this difficult time. Extra loving nose rubs from Mr Chief xxx

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by twistedtiggerz69 View Post
    Just been reading this thread as soorry but I've not been well. Had me in tears throughout.

Mischief had bupe (we think) recently and we really thought we were going to lose him the next day. But we think it was the sedative effects and he improved the next day.

I'm certainly not a vet but that along with the triple vac could certainly knock him for six if anything like Mischief. Mischief was very lethargic for 2 days at least after the bupe and we were really worried and thought we had to say goodbye to him. We syringe fed him to get liquids down and that helped a little. Don't know if Dennis would be up for that though? Sorry if not great advice but just wanted you to know how bupe can affect them.

Really sad to hear your boy is so poorly. I hope you find the answers within yourself and by listening to him. Our thoughts are with you through this difficult time. Extra loving nose rubs from Mr Chief xxx

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...-to-the-bridge

I used to be ĎJackís-Janeí but I have been logged out of that account and I canít get back in !

Block the building of a Rabbit Meat Farm in Cornwall
    http://chng.it/McbytJf7bP

Can I ask everybuns thoughts. I was considering giving Maple all her tunnels and toys back to keep her busy as she used to love them. Especially her big run around tunnel.

Do you think itís too soon to start tinkering with her current setup or do you think it would do her good? Donít want to add any stress

Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post
    Can I ask everybuns thoughts. I was considering giving Maple all her tunnels and toys back to keep her busy as she used to love them. Especially her big run around tunnel.

Do you think it’s too soon to start tinkering with her current setup or do you think it would do her good? Don’t want to add any stress
    I'd try adding say one tunnel & see how she reacts. It might be a good distraction for Syruppy XX