Thread: Lumps

Default Lumps

My rabbit has a small lump on the lower part of her stomach and iíve found one or two around the same size but iím not sure whether or not itís cancer, a cyst or just a nipple? PLEASE HELP

Quote Originally Posted by eesther_kk View Post
    My rabbit has a small lump on the lower part of her stomach and i’ve found one or two around the same size but i’m not sure whether or not it’s cancer, a cyst or just a nipple? PLEASE HELP
    Hello

It is impossible to say what the lumps may be just from a worded description online. Your Rabbit needs to be examined by a Vet in order to obtain a diagnosis. The very best help you can give to your Rabbit is to take her/him to a Vet as soon as possible. It is always better to do that so if any treatment were to be needed it can be given promptly. Good luck

I used to be ĎJackís-Janeí but I have been logged out of that account and I canít get back in !

Poor 9 Year old Mini Rex Dobbie Needs a Home :-(

https://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/a...PsGu-l10WSvZ1U

As Jane said, it could be anything. I had bunnies with abscess, tumor (cancerous and benign), and milk engorged mammary glands (not spayed, no babies). Even with lockdown, your vet should be able to get your rabbit examined though you will likely be asked to wait outside while they examine your bunny. Sending positive vibes.

Really hope you can get her seen by a vet quickly and you find out what these lumps are. Fingers crossed for you and sending positive vibes x

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Do hope you can get a vet appointment for your rabbit.