• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So im bonding

Sorry for the pics but this just means the world to me. I don't want them to go back outside. I want them to stay with Me [emoji22] if this room was bigger I would just keep them here forever, but it's no where near the size they need. I will wait till Monday.
Oh this boy is besotted with his new woman.[emoji173]
0e91eba3277805ed1db2e4f7ea7f2a1a.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

We can never have enough photos :love: I’m so glad they have bonded so well. Do you have a different room you could rabbit proof instead, or as well as if you wanted to keep them indoors?

Omg that's adorable!

I'm so glad they're so in love!

I know what you mean I don't know if i could live without mine indoors.

Could you use that room as their safe space and bunny proof some more space for them?

We have our main cage in our dining room and then have bunny proofed the rest of that room and our long hallway which is their run. They're only enclosed while bonding or deliveries/workmen are here and have free range of that space.

Then I sneak them into the lounge as often as possible [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

We can never have enough photos :love: I’m so glad they have bonded so well. Do you have a different room you could rabbit proof instead, or as well as if you wanted to keep them indoors?
I don't. Full house with 4 budgies Who have there own room and free flight, cat and dog and a mother with Alzheimer's. We're moving this year to a bigger house so it might be an option then. Im going to miss them so much, I will even miss being caged In bed at night , even though last night there was a bang from somewhere and I jumped up and banged my face on the the wire, which cut my lip [emoji4]. They jump on the bed which is not a problem but it is at night when the dogs on the bed and shes blind so I dont want any dramas. My other 2 buns outside are so easy to look after, they are so clean not Like these 2.[emoji4]

Omg that's adorable!

I'm so glad they're so in love!

I know what you mean I don't know if i could live without mine indoors.

Could you use that room as their safe space and bunny proof some more space for them?

We have our main cage in our dining room and then have bunny proofed the rest of that room and our long hallway which is their run. They're only enclosed while bonding or deliveries/workmen are here and have free range of that space.

Then I sneak them into the lounge as often as possible [emoji1787]

I would love to but I have 10 animals altogether including these 2 and my mother has Alzheimer's and she also lives here , which is the biggest problem of all, as she can't follow simple important instructions, so it wouldn't be safe for them.
When we move I will most defo bring them in and let them have a room to themselves, but for now I will enjoy a few more days and then probably cry my eyes out. Dolly was my best friend before this, she spent alot of time with me outside, I used to even take my work outside and sit in her shed to be with her. I feel like I've lost my right arm. It's like when your child leaves home, you know you will see them again but it's different [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]xxxx

Aww once they settle down you'll probably find she'll be your buddy again and bring her friend along too!

Rodney has been my special boy and it's been so hard to let him go to Blossom but actually so far she's so demanding for pets I'm actually getting more interaction from both of them as he follows her bless him.

Think I will try and Bond all 4 in the summer [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787].

I am joking or course. I Couldn't stand the hump fest.

Couldn't of done it without all your support though I would of given up on day 3.
Thank you soooooo much [emoji4][emoji173][emoji8]

Aww just awww. They look wonderfully happy together. I fully understand you wanting to keep them indoors. I have 2 inside and 3 outside and I spend much more time with the indoor crew.

Hopefully the new place, once you find one, will have a huuuuge rabbit room!

Sorry for the pics but this just means the world to me. I don't want them to go back outside. I want them to stay with Me [emoji22] if this room was bigger I would just keep them here forever, but it's no where near the size they need. I will wait till Monday.
Oh this boy is besotted with his new woman.[emoji173]
0e91eba3277805ed1db2e4f7ea7f2a1a.jpg

:love::love::love::love:

So it is 11 days today since they met . How time has flown, I still havent put them back out side, I was going to do it today but it is -3 outside, Shall I wait until the weather gets warmer or shall I just go for it today.
Will the cold be dangerous when they have been inside for 11 days? I'm even considering waiting until the new shed comes mid Feb /March ,but I'm worried the lack of space in the bedroom is cruel to them.
It really doesn't matter to me one way or the other, I want to do what's best for them.

Personally I wouldn’t do it when it’s so cold but that’s just me. They should still have their winter coats if the bedroom has been unheated. I’m assuming new bunny was kept outside at the rescue? They’ve got plenty to do inside with each other and all their enrichment you’ve provided. If the room is 8ft x 6ft they have space anyway.

Personally I wouldn’t do it when it’s so cold but that’s just me. They should still have their winter coats if the bedroom has been unheated. I’m assuming new bunny was kept outside at the rescue? They’ve got plenty to do inside with each other and all their enrichment you’ve provided. If the room is 8ft x 6ft they have space anyway.
I will keep them in for longer. Dolly has her winter coat, Dennis has a fluffy coat it's not coarse like dollies, he was outside at the rescue but only for a few weeks, Im thinking he's young, they guessed around 5 months as he's not fully grown yet. He's still trying to hump her but I think this is something that will calm down in its own time and she's not bothered by it at all.
I will keep them in until it's a warmer day[emoji7].

Back