• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mean Casper

Thats a gorgeous photo of them :love:

Yep - I do think they attempt to communicate with us in more ways than we will ever know. Bob is quite the Dr Doolittle when it comes to communicating with Mouse.

Thats a gorgeous photo of them :love:

Yep - I do think they attempt to communicate with us in more ways than we will ever know. Bob is quite the Dr Doolittle when it comes to communicating with Mouse.
Thank you. :love:

That sounds quite handy for you and Mouse, having your own Dr. Doolittle! :)

We just dropped Sophie and Casper off at the vets for Sophie's tests. I'm really anxious... They'll call this afternoon when we can pick them up again. I'll try to go back to sleep now; I'm still exhausted from Wednesday's vet appointment.

Sending lots of vibes for Sophie's tests today. I hope that the results are not a cause for concern.

I hope also that you manage to get some rest today, although I know how stressful these events are.

I hope everything goes well today and that the scan doesn’t reveal anything serious. I hope you can get some rest today.

We just dropped Sophie and Casper off at the vets for Sophie's tests. I'm really anxious... They'll call this afternoon when we can pick them up again. I'll try to go back to sleep now; I'm still exhausted from Wednesday's vet appointment.
Hope you can get some sleep, it's so stressful when animals are unwell, it's mentally exhausting I find :( I hope there's nothing serious going on. Sending you all loads of vibes x

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Thank you all so much. You're all so kind, and I honestly appreciate it very, very much. =)

They're back home, and nothing bad showed up on Sophie's ultrasound, so that's a big, big relief. They're sending the blood to the lab, and we'll have the results in about 10 to 14 days, which is a long time to worried... I'm pretty sure that when Sophie had blood tests last year it didn't take that long. They shaved part of her belly for the ultrasound, so I've turned up the heating so she won't be cold, though I might be worrying too much. I need to get some more sleep now... I slept most of the morning, but I don't feel any less exhausted.

I'm so pleased nothing showed on her ultrasound. Could the difference in time for processing her bloods be based on what they are checking for I wonder? The only other difference is that my vets will do bloods in house but also send to lab which takes a while longer. Maybe Covid has slowed things down too. Hoping they are still getting on well with each other.

Snoozy time for all now :)

I’m glad the scan went well. Fingers crossed the blood tests don’t show up anything untoward.

I'm so pleased nothing showed on her ultrasound. Could the difference in time for processing her bloods be based on what they are checking for I wonder? The only other difference is that my vets will do bloods in house but also send to lab which takes a while longer. Maybe Covid has slowed things down too. Hoping they are still getting on well with each other.

Snoozy time for all now :)
Thank you, j&b. :) I wonder if that could be why it's taking longer this time, though last year we checked her blood for pretty much everything (she had unexplained weight loss, but we never found a cause, so ended up just giving her more pellets and she hasn't had any more issues), and this time I think we're only checking kidney stuff, though maybe the vet wanted to check other things as well... Oh, but, yes, maybe COVID could be slowing things down, too; that would make sense. They are still getting on well. They're best friends again and Casper has been really sweet. It's all a bit puzzling, but I'm glad they're getting along again.

I’m glad the scan went well. Fingers crossed the blood tests don’t show up anything untoward.
Thank you, too, Zoobec. =)

I'm glad the scan didn't identify anything. I agree it's a long time for the blood results. Perhaps some will come back earlier.

I'm also glad that they are being nice to each other and I hope you can get some rest.

ah, sorry, I just seen this thread.
i'm so glad nothing has shown up with Sophie :love:

bunnies can be quite mean to each other sometimes. this is the time of day that Tulip gets nasty with poor little Pepper :(

Glad they're back to their normal, and hope you can recover some energy soon :thumb:
Aw, thank you. :) I think it'll take resting all weekend for some energy to come back, so I'll be napping a lot. :)

I'm glad the scan didn't identify anything. I agree it's a long time for the blood results. Perhaps some will come back earlier.

I'm also glad that they are being nice to each other and I hope you can get some rest.
Thank you, too, Omi. It would be nice it some results could come earlier, yeah. They did say it'd take that long for all the results to come in, so maybe some will be earlier...

ah, sorry, I just seen this thread.
i'm so glad nothing has shown up with Sophie :love:

bunnies can be quite mean to each other sometimes. this is the time of day that Tulip gets nasty with poor little Pepper :(
Thank you, Mike. :) Bunnies can be quite mean, yes, you're right. Casper's always been so nice to Sophie, though... But, aw, poor Pepper! :( Be nice, Tulip!

Glad the vets visit went well with the ultrasound, and hope the tests all come back clear. Hope you get a good rest this weekend xxx

Back