Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Mean Casper

Hope all goes well
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

I second the Ella's kitchen stuff. Really easy to get bun safe flavours and the pouches are really easy. I do find it also helps smooth out critical care so it goes through the syringe better.

Sending vibes for a good dental and smooth recovery x

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Thank you so much, everyone. You're all such kind people. And thank you for the Ella's Kitchen recommendation, Zoobec and CarelessSquid07. I'll ask my parents to get some Ella's Kitchen pouches when they go to the supermarket next time so I'll have some next time someone's not eating.

Casper and Sophie are back home! Casper had already eaten and pooped some at the vets, and when we got home he started eating hay, so he's clearly feeling better. The worst spurs were some long ones in the back, so they think it was those that were bothering him so much. The other good news is that the skull x-ray they took is no different than the one they took 3 years ago, so the problem with his roots hasn't gotten any worse, and there was nothing else bad to see, either, which is a big relief. I've been worried that his roots had gotten deeper into/through his jaw and that that was causing him more pain than his daily metacam can deal with, but that's thankfully not the case. They had a long day at the vets, though, so they're pretty tired now. The vets didn't call to say we could come pick them up until late in the afternoon, so they were there a long time. It did give me a lot of time to sleep, at least...

Glad to hear they're back and none the worse for it, and better in Casper's case Good to hear about the roots too, a good chunk of peace of mind in that regard
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Wise Old Thumper

I'm glad you've got your bunnies back home. It's really good that Casper's tooth roots are no worse and I'm pleased that he seems already to be feeling a lot more comfortable.

Glad to hear things went well

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

What a lovely update

Iím so glad it went well and they are back home

Thank you all.

Great update. Just goes to show how important it is to respond to any behaviour changes.