Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mean Casper

Thats a gorgeous photo of them

Yep - I do think they attempt to communicate with us in more ways than we will ever know. Bob is quite the Dr Doolittle when it comes to communicating with Mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Thats a gorgeous photo of them

Yep - I do think they attempt to communicate with us in more ways than we will ever know. Bob is quite the Dr Doolittle when it comes to communicating with Mouse.
    Thank you.

That sounds quite handy for you and Mouse, having your own Dr. Doolittle!

We just dropped Sophie and Casper off at the vets for Sophie's tests. I'm really anxious... They'll call this afternoon when we can pick them up again. I'll try to go back to sleep now; I'm still exhausted from Wednesday's vet appointment.

Wise Old Thumper

Sending lots of vibes for Sophie's tests today. I hope that the results are not a cause for concern.

I hope also that you manage to get some rest today, although I know how stressful these events are.

I hope it all goes well xx

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

I hope everything goes well today and that the scan doesn’t reveal anything serious. I hope you can get some rest today.

I hope Sophies tests go well & you manage to get a bit more sleep this morning

Hope that nothing abnormal is detected and that Sophie will soon be home x

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Hidden-in - Sight.
    https://www.hiddeninsight.org/

Quote Originally Posted by a reader of books View Post
    We just dropped Sophie and Casper off at the vets for Sophie's tests. I'm really anxious... They'll call this afternoon when we can pick them up again. I'll try to go back to sleep now; I'm still exhausted from Wednesday's vet appointment.
    Hope you can get some sleep, it's so stressful when animals are unwell, it's mentally exhausting I find I hope there's nothing serious going on. Sending you all loads of vibes x

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Thank you all so much. You're all so kind, and I honestly appreciate it very, very much. =)

They're back home, and nothing bad showed up on Sophie's ultrasound, so that's a big, big relief. They're sending the blood to the lab, and we'll have the results in about 10 to 14 days, which is a long time to worried... I'm pretty sure that when Sophie had blood tests last year it didn't take that long. They shaved part of her belly for the ultrasound, so I've turned up the heating so she won't be cold, though I might be worrying too much. I need to get some more sleep now... I slept most of the morning, but I don't feel any less exhausted.