• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vaccination!!

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
db82fe80759fba93b5c30aa31a380c38.jpg

he knew exactly what it meant when I pulled out the stroller, so he went and hid under the table [emoji38]

f724fccb39f4f5e5710bc8734893f069.jpg

he then proceeded to spend the entire time clung onto me like this. he tried to grab me when the vet pulled him away.

and then be proceeded to jump on my shoulders when the vet brought the vaccination in in a huge panic [emoji38][emoji38]managed to subdue him though (with the vets help). seemed like he knew

vet was weirded out how calm he was, breathing was normal, heartbeat not too elevated. he was curious and wanted to explore the vet more than anything else — including a nip for touching his belly

he’s back home now, stuffing his face. he never stopped actually! a dog was barking and he was unfazed, he actually seemed to want to square up more than anything else [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is adorable :love: I had a bun that tried to leap over my shoulder from the vet once :lol:

Aww adorable.

Primrose used to cling to me at the vets, it was the only time I'd get any loves. She'd groom me constantly it always felt like she was saying here have kisses and take me home!

She was firmly Hubby's girl at home, only Hubby and Rodney could groom her, I was just the treat dispenser.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

How funny! Animals are so clever. They have a natural instinct when something is different or about to change. My two instantly know when its a vet day & I don't even have to do anything. :p

Back