• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nearly bonding time.

I don't think my bonding threads would say much more but if you wanted a nosey they are on my first page of started threads, the relevant ones are "bonding my first & last trio"
"there's a Mouse in the house" & "So proud of my girls". Reading so prod of my girls he were only a few weeks in, maybe I'm remembering it to be worse than it was or maybe now I appreciate some bunnies (Boo) are bossy & chasey by nature

Well, it all worked very well :love:

:love:

Just an update. Things changed literally overnight and the universe made a decision for me. Our local rescue contacted me yesterday morning and offered me a boy to foster as a potential boyfriend for Dolly. He is gorgeous, I obviously agreed. So once again I'm separating the shed, back to basics and after a couple of weeks bonding in a neutral area. I'm So excited and have such a positive feeling about this. I really will do anything other than send him back.
He's ready when I'm ready [emoji4] xxxx

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Just an update. Things changed literally overnight and the universe made a decision for me. Our local rescue contacted me yesterday morning and offered me a boy to foster as a potential boyfriend for Dolly. He is gorgeous, I obviously agreed. So once again I'm separating the shed, back to basics and after a couple of weeks bonding in a neutral area. I'm So excited and have such a positive feeling about this. I really will do anything other than send him back.

That sounds wonderful! I hope Dolly will really like him. :love:

Fingers crossed for you all :love:

Good luck with the bonding!

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
Thank you, I'm going for it, bottle of wine, ive bought new toys for them. I've seen conflicting advice, on one of the pages on facebook they squash them together so they have no room and I'm not sure if this is the right thing to do. I watched a you tube video and the woman on there was amazing, she put them in a small neutral area with toys and a new litter tray and it worked amazingly.she kept stroking them and making the whole thing positive.. Everytime I've had a successful bond I haven't needed to squash them together. I just want success. I'm going with 24/7 after Ive housed them together but separate and so I can get to know rabbo (that's his name how cute) personality. Here is a picture of him. Isn't he just gorgeous X
0550c0fe9a428d609e0faef59e9ea77d.jpg

Thank you, I'm going for it, bottle of wine, ive bought new toys for them. I've seen conflicting advice, on one of the pages on facebook they squash them together so they have no room and I'm not sure if this is the right thing to do. I watched a you tube video and the woman on there was amazing, she put them in a small neutral area with toys and a new litter tray and it worked amazingly.she kept stroking them and making the whole thing positive.. Everytime I've had a successful bond I haven't needed to squash them together. I just want success. I'm going with 24/7 after Ive housed them together but separate and so I can get to know rabbo (that's his name how cute) personality. Here is a picture of him. Isn't he just gorgeous X
0550c0fe9a428d609e0faef59e9ea77d.jpg

He's so cute. :love:

Thank you. I've just had a quick look through and it's very Informative and this was how I planned to do it. Side by side until I can tell its OK and then neutral territory for 24/7 bonding, I'm not getting a new shed till mid Feb so I'm going to change the original one around. , take dolly's hutch out and make it look and smell like she's never been in it before. It would be my dream come true to get her a friend or her own, although i will miss her, she's attached to me like glue every option she can get. I sit in the garden with her every single night for hours, I certainly won't miss the cold Xxx

Back