• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from a newbie

BeckyMY

New Kit
Hello everyone, I'm new here and hoping for some tips and advice from all you lovely people. We have a 6 year old female mini lop called Amy, so named by my daughter when she was 4, amy is chocolate Vienna mark in colouring but she likes to change colour with the seasons :) she goes latte coloured on her back in summer and back to dark in winter. Natural highlights darling!

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave: you will find lots of info, ideas and friendly folk on here. Amy sounds delightful, I look forward to hearing more about her, and we love bunny photos on here, hint hint ! :D

Hello everyone, I'm new here and hoping for some tips and advice from all you lovely people. We have a 6 year old female mini lop called Amy, so named by my daughter when she was 4, amy is chocolate Vienna mark in colouring but she likes to change colour with the seasons :) she goes latte coloured on her back in summer and back to dark in winter. Natural highlights darling!

Hello, welcome :) :wave:

A few photos of Amy. Last one is with her favourite human slave.
3b3ddf4f4e890dc468386ce6d0df19be.jpg
3337cfc5489a17e012fb54e15789ef64.jpg
f3571532f5fd2138c4e2e9c7ff39317f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back