• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tapla

yaretzi

Wise Old Thumper
My little princess was peacefully put to sleep on Christmas Eve 2020 after 11 perfect years of being a spoiled little sausage ❤️

Winston is a little bit lost but I’m keeping him busy. They loved each other more than anything in the world and I hope he dotes on his future wife as much as he did on you ❤️

Goodnight my perfect beautiful girl ❤️ I miss your stomps and your snuffling and your beautiful moon eyes.

I'm so sorry that dear Tapla has gone. Reunited now with Nena. Thinking of you at this very sad time. xxxxx

So sorry that Tapla has passed away, she had a great life with you. I am sure you will miss her a lot

RIP Tapla x

I am sorry you have lost your Tapla. She was a very good age and had a lovely life. Sweet Dreams Tapla xx

I am so sorry you lost Tapla. After so many years with you it will be strange to have her gone. Sending hugs.

Back