• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want house bunnies

:lol: :lol:

I have never heard bunny snores! what are they like???

Lillian had the softest sweetest snore. It’s a very special moment sharing bunny snores.
Personally I like having house bunnies - they generate something special that you cannot see but you can feel. They become a special part of your home that gives you a special connection. They share our world, they allow us to share their world.
The only downside is when they say ‘goodbye’ and for me, it is a much harder thing to deal with than perhaps those bunnies that live outside.

I don’t know if this will work, you need to play the sound and you will probably need your sound up to the max, but if you have good hearing you might just hear a Pickle snoring. It’s a kind of regular squeaky noise.
https://imgur.com/a/ndZ7XdK

Mike - we'll have to get you some videos of bunnies dreaming...its so unsubtle its hilarious. I assume they'd never do it where they think a predator might be. Mouseypies are the best cos their eyes twitch & it show off with her make up really well

I love when Bertie jumps on my bed in the morning to have his ears rubbed. He lands beside my head and sometimes reverses his furry rear under the duvet.

Back