• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pepper the hamster

Graciee

Staff member
Had her pts :(

She was fine last night, upside down chewing her favourite pine cone, and generally running about being Pepper. Didn't see her this morning first thing but that's not unusual, then she came out but didn't look right at all, and was all wobbly :(

She had a large tumour on her left side that was only felt after she'd been pts :(

Had her a year and a month I think? And she was an adult and had been in several homes already, and sat up for adoption for a few months before we took her, so it was probably her time.. I just feel so sad, she was such a little joy, she's been in the living room next to my chair where I feed Evelyn and she is often running about whilst I'm feeding, coming up to say hi, and getting her treat [emoji38] I'm really going to miss her, I'm glad she's at peace now though and I'm thankful she didn't suffer for very long at all.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Oh, no, I'm so very sorry you had to say goodbye to Pepper today, Graciee... :cry: She sounds like she was so cute. It's wonderful that she could have a good year with you, being loved and well-cared for, after having gone from home to home several times before that. I'm really sorry you've lost her...

So sorry to hear this Graciee, she sounded quite a little character. So glad that she found you, and enjoyed being loved in her forever home. Sweet dreams little Pepper xxx

Thanks everyone, I just went into the living room and it just feels empty, even though she was so tiny, she had a huge impact on the space :(

Graciee I am so so sorry that you had to goodbye to Pepper today. The year you gave Pepper was a lifetimes worth of love and care and they leave a hole in your home and your heart when we say goodbye to our pets.
Scurry free beautiful Pepper. Xx

I'm very sorry for your loss Graciee. they have such huge impacts and personalities, it feels wrong when they're gone :(

scamper free Pepper

Thanks everyone, I just went into the living room and it just feels empty, even though she was so tiny, she had a huge impact on the space :(

I know exactly what you mean. so sorry about little Pepper :cry:
it's been such a **** year

Sorry you lost Pepper, it sounds like she had a lovely life with you after a rough start. No matter how small they are, animals can always make an impact on us and leave a lasting impression. Rest in peace little one xxx

I'm so sorry, Graciee. :cry:
The littlest stars often shine the brightest. Sweet dreams, Pepper. xxxx

I'm really sorry. I have never had a hamster but know they are very endearing. So glad Pepper found such a loving home with you. xx

Back