Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pepper the hamster

Default Pepper the hamster

Had her pts

She was fine last night, upside down chewing her favourite pine cone, and generally running about being Pepper. Didn't see her this morning first thing but that's not unusual, then she came out but didn't look right at all, and was all wobbly

She had a large tumour on her left side that was only felt after she'd been pts

Had her a year and a month I think? And she was an adult and had been in several homes already, and sat up for adoption for a few months before we took her, so it was probably her time.. I just feel so sad, she was such a little joy, she's been in the living room next to my chair where I feed Evelyn and she is often running about whilst I'm feeding, coming up to say hi, and getting her treat I'm really going to miss her, I'm glad she's at peace now though and I'm thankful she didn't suffer for very long at all.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Oh no Iím so sorry

Scurry free at the bridge, Pepper xx

Oh, no, I'm so very sorry you had to say goodbye to Pepper today, Graciee... She sounds like she was so cute. It's wonderful that she could have a good year with you, being loved and well-cared for, after having gone from home to home several times before that. I'm really sorry you've lost her...

So sorry to hear this Graciee, she sounded quite a little character. So glad that she found you, and enjoyed being loved in her forever home. Sweet dreams little Pepper xxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

So sorry to read this, big hugs xx
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Thanks everyone, I just went into the living room and it just feels empty, even though she was so tiny, she had a huge impact on the space

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Thanks everyone, I just went into the living room and it just feels empty, even though she was so tiny, she had a huge impact on the space

Graciee I am so so sorry that you had to goodbye to Pepper today. The year you gave Pepper was a lifetimes worth of love and care and they leave a hole in your home and your heart when we say goodbye to our pets.
    Scurry free beautiful Pepper. Xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

I'm very sorry for your loss Graciee. they have such huge impacts and personalities, it feels wrong when they're gone

scamper free Pepper

Wise Old Thumper

So sorry Graciee.
    Our pets are part of our lives, whether they are large or tiny.