• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yes!!!!!

FifiBun

Warren Scout
I have to post here as I know you guys will get why I'm this happy.
I've been quite bothered about never having seen Fifi binki ( that was nearly bonking if auto correct had, had it's way [emoji38]), but yeah, never in the time we've had her, have I seen a binki- despite doing everything I can to make her happy. And then just now 3 in one go! So happy! That is all

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Yes it is the way rabbits signify how content and happy they are so fifi is feeling very very happy.

Amazing. I am so, so happy [emoji4] [emoji5] [emoji176] [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]

Only just seen these last two responses, I'm totally not grasping how the forum works. Thank you so much guys for sharing my happy moment, so long ago now! I haven't seen any more since then, but Fifi has Christopher- Robin in her life now, so surely must be happier :)

Only just seen these last two responses, I'm totally not grasping how the forum works. Thank you so much guys for sharing my happy moment, so long ago now! I haven't seen any more since then, but Fifi has Christopher- Robin in her life now, so surely must be happier :)

Bunnies are so much better for having a friend - I think you're providing well for her & she is probably a very happy bunny indeed. I see binkies as an explosive happiness you can't contain but there is also the content & relaxed kind of happy. Mine are better at the relaxed happy :lol:

Back