• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

True Love

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
:love: :love:

m07f6EP.jpg

Yes and a little splodge on her nose :love: Endeavour totally adores her :love:

And who wouldn't love a nice cuddly doe :lol:

It's similar here, I've noticed that Tethra always goes immediately to Tui for a squish after he's got off my lap having his meds :)

And who wouldn't love a nice cuddly doe :lol:

It's similar here, I've noticed that Tethra always goes immediately to Tui for a squish after he's got off my lap having his meds :)

After I have taken Endeavour out of their enclosure to give him his physio’ as I put him back in Aoife hops over and sniffs all around his mouth incase he has had any treats that she has missed out on :roll: :lol:

We used to find Primrose nipping our ankles if we took too long giving Rodney his meds when he was ill last year. She was absolutely convinced we wouldnt return him to her.

Twas adorable and he used to do the same for her.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

After I have taken Endeavour out of their enclosure to give him his physio’ as I put him back in Aoife hops over and sniffs all around his mouth incase he has had any treats that she has missed out on :roll: :lol:

Oh yes, that happens here too :lol: In fact sometimes the inside of Tethra's mouth is inspected for traces of Metacam :lol:

Back