• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My old looking bunnies

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Thought I'd snap a few photos today & not just recycle the old ones

7FjxnOil.jpg

nhRP34il.jpg

VaPWrpvl.jpg

zP2rZ9ll.jpg

m1sQpI3l.jpg

Q3rmucdl.jpg

Has our Joey got a moult line on his nose [emoji23]
Mouse looks comfortable in her fleasy basket
Richard

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I agree, they do look really contented and happy, especially Mousie in her lovely fleecy bed :love:

Aw, they're lovely photos. :love: All three of them are so cute, and it's great to see them in newer pictures. Mousey and Boo look so relaxed, and Joey looks like he wants something. :love:

Old? Really? :? They look the picture of health to me. :thumb:
You should've seen how tatty my three looked in their senior years. Well...except Pip, she was too regal not to look good. Appearances for her adoring public and all that. ;)

They're beauties, j&b, all of them. :love: xxxx

such nice words, your're all so kind :love:

Joey admittedly looks good, Boobly just doesn't photograph well since she lost her eyesight & Mouse... well lets just say those photos show Mouse in a good light. I love them all to bits though xx

Awww what a gorgeous trio!

Mousey is beautiful and always has secretly been my favourite, but I must say Joey and Boo are both looking good!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Mousey is beautiful and always has secretly been my favourite, but I must say Joey and Boo are both looking good!

:lol:
changes every day for me. it is Boo today but they are all so lovely :love:

I wanna just jump into that snuggly bed with beautiful mouseypie and give her a great big snuggle. She is such a gorgeous bunny. And joey just has an amazing personality. Boo just melts my heart - super relaxed. They don’t look old to me at all. Just bunnies enjoying the bestest life ever.

I don't think you've been that secretative about it TTT :lol:Now she is old & raggedy you are obliged to keep her as your fave from the Trawden Warren

Thanks everybun :love

Boo made me laugh this morning. Yesterday I ran out of litter (its ordered but slow arriving) so I left J&B's tray dirty :oops:& just topped up the hay rack
Fast forward to this morning I was curled up in bed attempting a lie in & Boo landed on top of me. I did my best to ignore her (go back to sleep) while she kept jumping on, off & around me. She gets off the bed & I hear that unmistakable noise of long ago - Boo cleaning out her own litter tray (sure we've all seen the past pics):lol:
That was it! once she'd got a taste for it she was like this manic furry ball of determination. I'm so impressed she came to tell me the problem before acting on it. She gets on the bed for midnight nuggets but outside of that its normally pretty rare

Boo made me laugh this morning. Yesterday I ran out of litter (its ordered but slow arriving) so I left J&B's tray dirty :oops:& just topped up the hay rack
Fast forward to this morning I was curled up in bed attempting a lie in & Boo landed on top of me. I did my best to ignore her (go back to sleep) while she kept jumping on, off & around me. She gets off the bed & I hear that unmistakable noise of long ago - Boo cleaning out her own litter tray (sure we've all seen the past pics):lol:
That was it! once she'd got a taste for it she was like this manic furry ball of determination. I'm so impressed she came to tell me the problem before acting on it. She gets on the bed for midnight nuggets but outside of that its normally pretty rare
Awww, Boo. :lol: So good of her to tell you there was something wrong, and so kind of her, too, to clean out the litter tray herself. :lol:

:lol:

Back