• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Murphy!

Hello Everyone!

I hope you're all well, especially after the sad news about another National lockdown (When will it end??)

Today, just in time, I picked up my newest babe. A 6 month old Sable x Dutch buck who I have called Murphy. He is incredibly sweet and although not handled - this will be fun - he shows no malice and is already accepting pets and food from my hand. He is black with a cute white leg, a little splash on his chest and an utterly adorable white nose. He came from a kind lady who ended up having to separate and sell due to him getting attacked by other rabbits. Because of this, Murphy is missing a few chunks out of his ear and has some scars around his eyes. Overall though, he is wonderful and a really genuine character. I cannot wait to bond with him and spoil him! :love:

(I can't figure out how to post pictures.. :cry:)

I'm finally a bunny mom again!! :D

Got it! Thank you. Here's my little friend. :love:

LPgGOGG.jpeg

cUnXbW2.jpeg

So sorry, I don't know why the images are so big!!

Gorgeous:love:. My Mr Bennett was black with a white nose now I have Bing, who is black with a white nose.

Love the little white paw.:love:

Welcome Murphy, you are a very handsome boy, I look forward to hearing and seeing more about you :D

Oh congratulations. He does not look timid from the photos, I bet he will be really sociable when he has settled

If you haven't already chosen a vet for his care, I would recommend Ashlands (especially Sam) hands down over Kingsway.

Oh congratulations. He does not look timid from the photos, I bet he will be really sociable when he has settled

If you haven't already chosen a vet for his care, I would recommend Ashlands (especially Sam) hands down over Kingsway.

Hi! You must be local to me. :wave:
I am with Ashlands and Sam is a legend! :D

Hi! You must be local to me. :wave:
I am with Ashlands and Sam is a legend! :D

Yes, Skipton. I am glad to hear you have found Sam, she is amazing. She did surgery for a blockage on Gilbert at 2 am even though she wasn't on duty. She always goes the extra mile.

Congratulations on your new babe [emoji173]
I hope you bond wonderfully and have many years of happiness together [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Back