• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Someone was naughty and escaped!

Graciee

Staff member
Apricot is lucky I wasn't in a rush, I might not have seen her otherwise [emoji38]
49084d4e8d2f884e0ea4ac7bb7cea658.jpg
473db2c2318867c98ea4db9f0435c860.jpg
485f4453c7f0e29994b7796eabda9281.jpg
52824f63a119f503269c525ec69c4acd.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Oh she's so beautiful, I love the last photo "I've been busted !" [emoji38]
Yep, the last picture was actually the first one I took [emoji38] when I returned her to her room Penelope seemed so confused where she'd vanished to [emoji38]

Did she already know how to use stairs? I remember Toby used to skip two or three at a time and then take a tumble :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is beautiful :love: are they enjoying being house bunnies?
Seem to, tbh with you Penelope and Apricot don't seem to really care, as long as there's space to binky and a load of hay and lots of treats and attention and veggies they're pretty set where ever [emoji38] I'll put them back outside in the spring, it was just too much with everything else to get their hutch, tunnel, other hutch and run over as its all so huge and heavy, with the rest of the move. Plus Penelope still hasn't dealt with ramps since her op yet so I figured it didn't matter too much :)

Did she already know how to use stairs? I remember Toby used to skip two or three at a time and then take a tumble [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope first time ever seeing stairs [emoji38]

Seem to, tbh with you Penelope and Apricot don't seem to really care, as long as there's space to binky and a load of hay and lots of treats and attention and veggies they're pretty set where ever [emoji38] I'll put them back outside in the spring, it was just too much with everything else to get their hutch, tunnel, other hutch and run over as its all so huge and heavy, with the rest of the move. Plus Penelope still hasn't dealt with ramps since her op yet so I figured it didn't matter too much :)

:love:

Back