• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Someone was naughty and escaped!

If she's anything like Pip, she will be sprinting up and down those stairs soon. Get ready for many escapes [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

If she's anything like Pip, she will be sprinting up and down those stairs soon. Get ready for many escapes [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk
Yeaaa once they do it once it becomes a game [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone :D I've told Apricot you all think she's very pretty, but I've told her that I think she's just a monster [emoji38]

Awww she is adorable. She reminds me of my past bunny Smudge [emoji7] She looks really cheeky [emoji23] She is off on her adventures xx

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Must be! Her and Penelope never look the same twice their coats are always changing [emoji38]

Do they have himalayan gene? Himmies are dark where they are cooler and white where they are warmer.
Lovely pics of a beautiful girl.
Was she hard to catch?

Do they have himalayan gene? Himmies are dark where they are cooler and white where they are warmer.
Lovely pics of a beautiful girl.
Was she hard to catch?

Oh I missed this sorry!

I think so? Jane will know, I'm pretty sure they do tho, they're just huge versions [emoji38]

No, not hard to catch, Apricot is so soppy she just let me scoop her up [emoji38] then when I put her down demanded pets and a treat [emoji38]

Oh I missed this sorry!

I think so? Jane will know, I'm pretty sure they do tho, they're just huge versions [emoji38]

No, not hard to catch, Apricot is so soppy she just let me scoop her up [emoji38] then when I put her down demanded pets and a treat [emoji38]

She sounds like a lovely girl.

Back