• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Archie and Lady Pip thread.....Cuteness warning included

I love the red-square photo. Nothing sums up bunny indignantness like that photo XD

I'm also jealous of your display cabinets XD
Thanks [emoji4] Thats my Harry Potter Lego collection. Archie likes to lick the glass, cos he's just odd. Amazingly never been chewed though. [emoji44]

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Thanks [emoji4] Thats my Harry Potter Lego collection. Archie likes to lick the glass, cos he's just odd. Amazingly never been chewed though. [emoji44]
Coooooool. Licking glass must be pretty, uhm, special :lol: Maybe he likes the smooth texture?!

Its officially their snoozing time
adcdd3a720120e4e09832c73899cebfc.jpg

Last edited:
Awww. :love: Doesn't look like the safest spot for a snooze, though! :shock:
When we first moved here and they started doing it, we were really concerned. They always lie right on the edge. Eeeek.

However its their favourite spot and we can't convince them otherwise. The boiler pipes are just under that step, and they get a good view of the front door and Daddy's Man cave. So they can watch for danger. [emoji1787]

Theyve always slept out in the open. A serious trip hazard too. [emoji2960]

When we first moved here and they started doing it, we were really concerned. They always lie right on the edge. Eeeek.

However its their favourite spot and we can't convince them otherwise. The boiler pipes are just under that step, and they get a good view of the front door and Daddy's Man cave. So they can watch for danger. [emoji1787]

Theyve always slept out in the open. A serious trip hazard too. [emoji2960]

Ooh, sounds like a great bunny spot then, even if it's concerning for humans! Archie and Pip clearly like living on the edge. With their sleeping out in the open, it sounds like they're making sure you won't forget about them; you have to notice them when you're tripping over them! :lol:

Boo & Joey like to lie on the landing area & its been a favourite haunt of all my bunnies that have gone upstairs (a few were never that adventurous). It does make me nervous now Boo can't see a thing. She ventured downstairs last week & Bob keeps saying she couldn't have hopped down them that quickly & must have fell:shock:I expect he underestimates her though. When I go to the loo at night I see Boo easily but more than once kicked poor Joey who blends in to the carpet.

Boo & Joey like to lie on the landing area & its been a favourite haunt of all my bunnies that have gone upstairs (a few were never that adventurous). It does make me nervous now Boo can't see a thing. She ventured downstairs last week & Bob keeps saying she couldn't have hopped down them that quickly & must have fell:shock:I expect he underestimates her though. When I go to the loo at night I see Boo easily but more than once kicked poor Joey who blends in to the carpet.

:) poor Snickerz :shock:

Even though I walk with the house rabbit shuffle, so many times they have nearly tripped me up :lol: they like to live on the edge:love:

We do the house rabbit shuffle if we need to go to bathroom in the night. We leave the lights off, so ours is more of a penguin waddle! [emoji1787]

They seem to avoid my feet, but for some reason love to hop around my boyfriend's feet. I often wake up to......" Oh Boob, I've kicked you again." Hes always fine and he doesn't learn.[emoji849]

I'm considering a bathroom headtorch. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

We do the house rabbit shuffle if we need to go to bathroom in the night. We leave the lights off, so ours is more of a penguin waddle! [emoji1787]

They seem to avoid my feet, but for some reason love to hop around my boyfriend's feet. I often wake up to......" Oh Boob, I've kicked you again." Hes always fine and he doesn't learn.[emoji849]

I'm considering a bathroom headtorch. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

:lol: thats actually a pretty good idea

We just heard the treat cupboard Mummy............

Circling of feet shall commence immediately (Furry Piranhas)

Actually Pip that was the new bin lid [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

But Mummmmmmmmmm, we're all excited now.

OK...here's some dandelion root.

Archie you look like you have a huge cigar. [emoji1787] No need to glare i'm not going to take it back!

3fcd904cfd6d9b5f3dbf5fc9cb949f36.jpg
5eaa18a8dab3cd9b66ba4955f5bc90ac.jpg

one giant leap for bunkind ...how lovely. I'm glad a good standard of housekeeper service has been resumed

Back