• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Archie and Lady Pip thread.....Cuteness warning included

Mervinius

Mama Doe
A few weeks ago someone suggested Lord Archibald Montgomery and Lady Pippin Hoppingsworth might like to have their own ongoing thread.

I, their hooman slave suggested this to them, they have been pondering whilst Pip was recovering from her surgery.

Their decision is......

Yes....can we get more treats Mum?

So here you go....we start with 5 years ago when we first adopted these furry piranhas into our lives...
b799c243d54cb9b34638d770685e0994.jpg
896c421189338d68d56e02e994fbfb1d.jpg

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

How modern if Lady Pip to not take Archie's last name-though I never did see their wedding photo-so?
They are lovely bunnies and I look forward to seeing their photos and sharing with my OH who has a soft spot for them too.

Oh sorry that's my rubbish writing skills. They are both Hoppingsworths.

Glad you like furry piranhas. It relates to when it's treat time and our feet get mobbed by circling furry creatures.

I can’t cope with these two!!! I just can’t :love: :love: pips ears look a little bit in proportion compared to her body. That must mean she was microscopic when that picture was taken :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t cope with these two!!! I just can’t :love: :love: pips ears look a little bit in proportion compared to her body. That must mean she was microscopic when that picture was taken [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She was very teeny then. I think she was 10 weeks old. She was definitely microscopic. I think her ears look huge! [emoji1787]

Apparently Mummy said we needed some enrichment. Because we can't just have treats everytime she goes in the kitchen!

So shes blooming hidden treats inside this log! Outrageous I know, we are having to work for our treats.
a1ec59cfd7a3822c04bc230f82929f71.jpg
feaf35b893df240ce9c86e625283568d.jpg

Back