• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Syrup

loobers25

Warren Veteran
78fa86bf344fea4b622d280b90dcb1d2.jpg

My lovely girl :love:

At the moment, she is enjoying being brushed by a selection of brushes and combs. Does any bun else have a wide selection of pet brushes they have collected over the years? Well syrup likes to try them all. Afterwards, Dennis aggressively grooms her like I’ve contaminated her and undone all his hard work :lol: She really loves her Dennis and no matter how startled or spooked she is she will never accidentally climb or jump over him. I watch them on the camera at night at they follow each other round and are joint by the hip. Dennis is really funny in the morning when he seems to be trying to be food aggressive. He nips her bum and bites her fluff out of her back - it’s really naughty. His back legs hardly work anymore so this is quite a display. Syrup is so good though and never retaliates to it even though she could steal all his lunch money. She’s a changed bun now :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh bless her, that is heart warming to read. I love how she loves her man, and tolerates his naughtiness. She is truly beautiful, inside and out :love:

Aww, she's so cute. :love: I'm glad she's enjoying all of the brushes and combs. I, too, have a huge collection by now. :lol: Sounds like Dennis doesn't approve of all the brushing, though. :lol: They sound like such a lovely couple, aww.

Oh how beautiful she is. What a lovely photo.

I have a collection of brushes. They are all hated by my 2. Ive given up attempting to groom them, unless I can see a loose tuft and I can grab it quick before they escape....

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

I confess I have not let Mousey use our shared Christmas gift. Mousey likes a toothbrush & hairbrush combo. She is really grateful for our groomies now she is single & so doddery. We get groomies back (never thought I'd see the day). I just let J&B groom themselves / each other unless they are moulting - is that bad?

Syrup is a beautiful soul. I'm glad she has mellowed & lets Denny get away with a little naughty behaviour in his old age.

I confess I have not let Mousey use our shared Christmas gift. Mousey likes a toothbrush & hairbrush combo. She is really grateful for our groomies now she is single & so doddery. We get groomies back (never thought I'd see the day). I just let J&B groom themselves / each other unless they are moulting - is that bad?

Syrup is a beautiful soul. I'm glad she has mellowed & lets Denny get away with a little naughty behaviour in his old age.

I give Dennis a smoothing and a plucking but If I get the brush out he drags himself away joe swanson style. Syrup doesn’t really need grooming everyday but she requests it so we have to accommodate. Gives lad a break too :lol: I have never tried a toothbrush but I have some brand new ones so I will try!

78fa86bf344fea4b622d280b90dcb1d2.jpg

My lovely girl :love:

At the moment, she is enjoying being brushed by a selection of brushes and combs. Does any bun else have a wide selection of pet brushes they have collected over the years? Well syrup likes to try them all. Afterwards, Dennis aggressively grooms her like I’ve contaminated her and undone all his hard work [emoji38] She really loves her Dennis and no matter how startled or spooked she is she will never accidentally climb or jump over him. I watch them on the camera at night at they follow each other round and are joint by the hip. Dennis is really funny in the morning when he seems to be trying to be food aggressive. He nips her bum and bites her fluff out of her back - it’s really naughty. His back legs hardly work anymore so this is quite a display. Syrup is so good though and never retaliates to it even though she could steal all his lunch money. She’s a changed bun now :love:

Awww she's gorgeous!! [emoji173][emoji173]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

I'm sure Syrup reflects very much the person you are. She is looking absolutely stunning in the photo - such a curious and warming face. The bond she has with Dennis is quite an amazing one and has been created out of love for each other. Every day is a good day when Syrup is there..xx

That is a superb photo of Maples beautiful face, I think its so lovely that Dennis doesnt trust you to have groomed her properly.

So just to report back to base, Syrupy wasn’t overally impressed with the toothbrush although she did nestle into eventually. I thought it was good for stroking the ears and getting in all the crevices :lol: I will inflict again tonight

Back