• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Herbert is on Borrowed Time U/D 18th May

Dear Jane,

I know you will give him a lovely, comfortable life with you until it is time to say goodbye. Sending you and Lord H vibes that his cancer will progress slowly so he will have a lot of potting ahead of him. Hugs.

Still in my thoughts, Jane. I'm sorry to hear it is cancer he's fighting. :cry:
He's an exemplary bunny with an equally exemplary caregiver in his corner. And I know C is the best vet he could have. Your precious boy is in my prayers and so are you, dear friend. ((((((((Huge hugs))))))))) xxxxx

Lord H is going down hill rapidly. He has lost more weight and his heart rate is just 140 bpm. We are probably looking at a matter of days now.

I hate 2021 as much as I hated 2020 :cry:

Last edited:
I am so sorry to read your update about your beautiful boy. He has become a part of the RU family as have you and your other furry friends.

I’m sorry to hear this Jane :cry: sending lots of love and comfortable vibes for lord H :cry: xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back