Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Badoodles toxic hazardous waste pee pee

  1. #1
    Warren Veteran loobers25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    8,089

    Default Badoodles toxic hazardous waste pee pee

    So Bodmin has a dog bed, with a sandwich of care fresh & newspaper ( I cut to fit so no edges), then I place soft hay on the top.

    I was just wondering what everybun uses because Bodmins pee really stinks to the point it burns my nostrils compared to Maples?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    23,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post
    So Bodmin has a dog bed, with a sandwich of care fresh & newspaper ( I cut to fit so no edges), then I place soft hay on the top.

    I was just wondering what everybun uses because Bodmins pee really stinks to the point it burns my nostrils compared to Maples?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Back 2 nature litter pellets I cannot deal with pee smell

  3. #3
    Moderator Zoobec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    42,834

    Default

    I used wood pellet cat litter, was very good.

  4. #4
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    23,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    I used wood pellet cat litter, was very good.
    I found that always ended up as dust on the spot they peed lots mine seem to go in one area lots over the day

  5. #5
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    21,729

    Default

    By sandwich you mean paper layer, carefresh, paper? If so it might be worth scrapping top layer of newspaper so it hits the better at absorbing smells litter rather than the paper.

    We mix up our litter, on back2nature at mo, still not found litter of our dreams

    Bet Mouseys pee stinks worse than Bodmins. She uses my leg as first choice litter, b2n as second

  6. #6
    Mama Doe nap91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Back 2 nature litter pellets I cannot deal with pee smell
    Same

    I use the cat one though as itís exactly the same as the rabbit one but cheaper!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    23,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nap91 View Post
    Same

    I use the cat one though as itís exactly the same as the rabbit one but cheaper!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oooo I didn't know this! I'll get the cat one next time, thanks

  8. #8
    Warren Veteran loobers25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    8,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    By sandwich you mean paper layer, carefresh, paper? If so it might be worth scrapping top layer of newspaper so it hits the better at absorbing smells litter rather than the paper.

    We mix up our litter, on back2nature at mo, still not found litter of our dreams

    Bet Mouseys pee stinks worse than Bodmins. She uses my leg as first choice litter, b2n as second
    Well my thought process was Iíd rather he get to the newspaper on the top rather than the carefresh as he has a tendency to ferret about in his litter tray & scuff it out. But you are right that makes sense

    Iíve never had bunny pee smell this strong, maybe because heís a young lad?

    Iíll have to try b2n. Where can I get it cheapest?

  9. #9
    Warren Veteran loobers25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    8,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nap91 View Post
    Same

    I use the cat one though as itís exactly the same as the rabbit one but cheaper!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Where you get it?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Warren Veteran loobers25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    8,089

    Default

    I was also tempted to mix in some fresh lavender from the garden but then again he might try to get to it. Poor syrup has a stinky room mate


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •