• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Polite Request

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
When posting graphic details of how a Rabbit died please, please can there be a *WARNING* on the thread title

Some people are walking a tightrope with very poor health, both physical and mental, at the moment. Unexpectedly reading horrific details of the death of a Rabbit could be the final straw for some.

I expect I’ll be in trouble for posting this, so-be-it. It needed to be ‘said’

Thank you for taking time to post this Jane. I noticed two such postings on the same day and found them upsetting.

Last edited:
Thank you for taking time to post this Jane. I noticed two such postings on the same day and found them upsetting.

me too. it was horrible and seeing the thread title all the time was as bad as reading the post.
as people may not see this request perhaps mods can edit thread titles if this situation occurs again (??)

thank you for posting, Jane :thumb: :love:

me too. it was horrible and seeing the thread title all the time was as bad as reading the post.
as people may not see this request perhaps mods can edit thread titles if this situation occurs again (??)

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

We do, and did for that post. If you see something distressing you can report it and we can access if it needs a warning or removing from the forum :)

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

We do, and did for that post. If you see something distressing you can report it and we can access if it needs a warning or removing from the forum :)

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

ah, thank you to the person that edited it - I hadn't noticed :)

…. and thanks for the reminder about reporting. tbh for some reason it had never occurred to me to do that.

Sounds good.

Back