• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One of my Photos of Sir Victor Has been Nicked !

I would contact them and ask them to remove it, if they have no right to use it.

Agree ofc with contacting them, they shouldn't be using people's images without permission, but how did you even find out? Page has 227 page views [emoji38] I'm gunna assume they are just using Google images for their website, not good practice

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

How absolutely dispicable of them. That's a blatent breach of data protection - I would be very tempted to contact the ICO and highlight a concern.

What nerve! :evil:
If they're using stolen images, one would have to presume they're not reputable and probably all of their photos may be of bunnies they don't own. Personally, I'd flag them up to RSPCA as well if they don't respond, or whoever goes after fake breeders over there. :?

Agree ofc with contacting them, they shouldn't be using people's images without permission, but how did you even find out? Page has 227 page views [emoji38] I'm gunna assume they are just using Google images for their website, not good practice

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I am researching breeding of VLs

Again? :shock: Didn't this site do that once or twice before? :?

That have some nerve don't they I think I do recall one Jane's being used before to

Do you remember also back when Lara was on the forum and pah used her rabbit photo without permission in store

I swear I've seen this before on that same website! I hope they take it down

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Back