• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A new hay for a new year

[/B]

I'm obliged to get excited about it, the bunnies see it as right not a priviledge so hold back on the enthusiasm - me thinks intentionally. I suppose it does arrive during snoozy time, however if someone knocked on my door at 4am with a big box of chocolate I'd show willing & at least have a few bars

My weakness is Bombay mix (my Asian genes!), if someone woke me up and gave me some, I’d eat it straight away! I shoved the hay in their face as they were resting, like a loving bun mum!

My weakness is Bombay mix (my Asian genes!), if someone woke me up and gave me some, I’d eat it straight away! I shoved the hay in their face as they were resting, like a loving bun mum!

I'd forgotten bombay mix existed - its been a long time.

I too loving present a handful of their newest batch of hay to them in bed for an early taster. Its weird how its a way of life but when you write it down its so obvious rabbits ARE masters of mind control & have us very well trained

I'd forgotten bombay mix existed - its been a long time.

I too loving present a handful of their newest batch of hay to them in bed for an early taster. Its weird how its a way of life but when you write it down its so obvious rabbits ARE masters of mind control & have us very well trained

:lol::lol::lol:

We've gone old skool & ordered a regular 2020 batch from timothyhay.co.uk. It feels like its been ages

All stray poos from J&B's floor are fed in to an empty glass milk bottle. This allows me to poo check over time & ensure they are not heading in the wrong direction. Once full its in the perfect container for sprinkling around the garden. When filling it up its fun watching Joey who thinks his own poops hitting glass sounds like treats (which he doesn't even have :lol:) Does that make him clever or dim?

Anyway I note that 2 days in to timothyhay.co.uk order & we have grown in size & golden hues

All stray poos from J&B's floor are fed in to an empty glass milk bottle. This allows me to poo check over time & ensure they are not heading in the wrong direction. Once full its in the perfect container for sprinkling around the garden. When filling it up its fun watching Joey who thinks his own poops hitting glass sounds like treats (which he doesn't even have [emoji38]) Does that make him clever or dim?

Anyway I note that 2 days in to timothyhay.co.uk order & we have grown in size & golden hues
Timothyhay.co.uk is what we always feed here, it's always gobbled up, also do herby hay too now. Golden boulders galore, except Atticus [emoji38]

Those are not nice treats, Joey. :lol: What a clever way to keep an eye on their poo!

Sounds like they're enjoying the timothyhay.co.uk hay!

When filling it up its fun watching Joey who thinks his own poops hitting glass sounds like treats (which he doesn't even have :lol:) Does that make him clever or dim?
Well mine have always chased after poo I've thrown back into the litter tray, either by sight or sound, so I'd go with dim :lol: (sorry Aboleth, but you did it too!)

Back