Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A new hay for a new year

Quote Originally Posted by Beapig View Post
    Where is the soft brown one from?
    have i made it sound attractive enough to buy?

its the soft hay from timothyhay.co.uk

Happy to send you sample of that & the Etsy meadow organic one if you like. Pm me if you do

who knew rabbits were so fussy
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

if you're reading this it's too late.

Quote Originally Posted by mikek View Post
    who knew rabbits were so fussy
    like everyone who ever had a rabbit

last year I bought a selection of bricks from galens garden. No bun was interested. Dug one out of the cupboard to weigh Mouseys blankeys down a few weeks ago & she has suddenly started to eat it today. This is how they get you. Ceiling to floor boxes of posh hays so you vow no more for now ..then Mousey does this & I think shes telling me she'd like Rosewood cookies

Sounds like maybe your vow of no more new hay for now won't last much longer...

Quote Originally Posted by a reader of books View Post
    Sounds like maybe your vow of no more new hay for now won't last much longer...
    it never does. I need help

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post

It’s an addiction, trying new hay I understand I got some hay bales for the goats and they smelt really nice, so I decided to give some to Fern, and when she loved it I was so pleased and excited

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    It’s an addiction, trying new hay I understand I got some hay bales for the goats and they smelt really nice, so I decided to give some to Fern, and when she loved it I was so pleased and excited
    thats a fab result. I'd love to find some lovely local baled hay. Someone who lives local-ish to me (used to see him on the bus) got talking the other day. He has 2 buns & recommended awesome hay from a nearby farm. Only problem is we're surrounded by farms & he couldn't remember the name . Its risky at mo, Boo has decided if anything other than soft brown is in their tray shes gonna evict it on to the carpet. It was funnier when she did it on lino

thats a fab result. I'd love to find some lovely local baled hay. Someone who lives local-ish to me (used to see him on the bus) got talking the other day. He has 2 buns & recommended awesome hay from a nearby farm. Only problem is we're surrounded by farms & he couldn't remember the name . Its risky at mo, Boo has decided if anything other than soft brown is in their tray shes gonna evict it on to the carpet. It was funnier when she did it on lino
    Yes, Frosty wouldn’t eat meadow hay. Fern loves any hay! Fern likes to dig out litter trays too it’s a shame he couldn’t remember the name of the farm. I suppose if you contact the farms they might give you a sample for them to try. This farm hay is part green and part brown. It looked like Fern couldn’t decide which bit she wanted to eat the most, with excited head rotating and pawing!