• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

temporary rabbit pen flooring

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
so with getting Orion a friend.. I personally do not want to instantly go to side by side housing as I want to have a quarantine period to ensure bunny is healthy. but this does mean I need a second pen (no issue there). the issue I'm having is with flooring. I don't really want to pay out for lino which will be used for a few months at best and probably never again :oops:

can anybody think of something that might work? without knowing the bunny, I'm not too comfortable with something like a blanket or the interlocking foam some use just in case they're a chewer..

Cheap tarp for waterproofing, cardboard on top and just hay? Would get you started until you know what they're like

Not too cheap a tarp, the Toolstation ones die when you look at them funny :lol: A groundsheet or plastic (not woven) shower curtain would also work, they're about £8 in Wilko I think?

ooh those are good suggestions, thank you both! I've been really stumped :lol: everything I thought of I was like hmm..but what if new bunny is as of a jerk as Orion /lh

Back